Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd oil without the high?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ffaded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Addebit,

Yes I have checked out Dixie Botanicals, there is also Realscientifichempoil.com currently has 18% CBD oil, that is just one of the subsidiaries of Medical Marijuana Inc. They also have Gum which has 10MG CBD's per piece and it tastes good to!

I have been working with Dixie for almost 7 months, and I have had fantastic results from the oil. 

I work with an herbalist who also recommends it to her patients for many different ailments, if anyone wants to talk about the products or where to get them discounted  at 15% off the retail price.

I am available to consult with anyone. 

2. I know that this is an old forum and I am a little late but I would like to offer the recipe that I have been working on.  Yes, you MUST have high CBD strains but this recipe works very well.  I have created this blog to help parents outside of Colorado like myself.  If you find it helpful and want other recipes or want to ask any other questions, please comment.  I work full time and have three children but I try to log on at least once a week.  I will post more if I know someone is following it!  :)  

I struggled to learn my way and have had some amazing support from a lot of people.  (I will admit that I had previously made a lot of judgements about people who used marijuana and I take it ALL back).  I want to share what I have learned with other parents and patients.  We are all in this together!!!

Here is a link to my cannabis coconut oil recipe: 

http://mydaughterscannabis.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-make-coconut-oil-for-cbds.html

3. Thanks for the link, CBD Mom!

4. #24 alexmoke, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    One of my best friends had a hard time dealing with his epileptic seizures until his heard about the miracle of cbd oil. Read more information about Cbd oil and watch a beautiful video on:
    http://miraclesmokereview.weebly.com/
    Enjoy!