Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. That is one awesome beautiful dog ;)

2. is thc safe for snakes, ? my reptile guy had said no to snakes, around the smoke,

3. [quote name='"stevizzy"']

That is one awesome beautiful dog ;)[/quote]

Not mine, but I definitely agree. I don't want to get one if I can't give it enough attention though. They were bred to be close companions and need a lot of excersize.

4. I thought the thread was mainly about what's the best pet to have while stoned.

5. and I love all my animals but the caats and the turtles take the cake,
    its just soo nice to sit and chill off watching them ,

6. It's my cats own god damn fault if she comes into the room I'm smoking in... I would never specifically try to get my cat high.

7. I want a fucking turtle. How big of a tank do you need?

8. My gran had a turtle years and years ago, it trundled around at about 0.000001mph for a few months eating lettice and shit and she put it in a cardboard box to hibernate and it just died. Fucking useless

9. 10/10 would lol again.

10. uhh, ok,
    lol mine are aquatic, they are highly active, I have 4 painted sun turtles, and a red eared slider in a 40 gallon set up, they are getting big I resuced them from a abusive ass who took them outta the wild ( when the 4 lil ones anyway) I think in about another 3 months they will be starting to get to big to keep all together so I am going to get another 40 and split them up

11. are you sure theyre not terrapins

12. this thread is about the best pet to have while stoned with no intention on getting them stoned ahaha

13. I love my cat. Whenever I'm having a sesh, I'll bring her some catnip and we'll both be on our asses. :smoke:

14. niiceee yeah its fun to watch them on catnip when stoned
    :smoking:

15. Ive got a chijuajua that loves chilling when i smoke. He sees me pullin out ny bowl and starts jumping around and tries to lick it lol

16. dola has started trying to sniff out my stash I think, she knows where I hide, it and kinda sits infront of it, around the time I usually toke, lol if I move it I see her sniffing it out, kind funny to watch

17. [​IMG]
    This is Hamlet T. Bacon
    He's my pet mini pig.
    He likes weed, laps, and grapes.
    He doesnt like cars or being left alone.

He loves it when I blow smoke at him. He tries to eat it. Then once he's high he curls up in my lap and falls asleep.

18. #58 bAddy Dik T, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Lol I know what you mean. My buds and I talk about what the cat is getting off the nip.

19. My cat doesn't like the smell of weed :(

20. I lost it there xD