Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

female plant polinized by a hermi

• Please log in to reply

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
ok, so i know that if you have a hermi and it's female portion is pollinated by another male plant most of the resulting seeds will be feminized. so what if you have female plants (not hermie's) pollinated by the male portion of a hermie? will that result in fem seeds also? or how about will the resulting seeds be "maleized" (for lack of better term)?

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
anyone had this happen?

SmknVTEC

SmknVTEC

• 9,093 posts

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
oops! thanks for setting me straight though. so i've got seven skunk #1 seedlings started that were the product of the male part of a hermie pollinating another separate female plant. so these should just be normal seeds, right?

Greenfingered1

Greenfingered1

Guerilla veteran

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
Seeds from a self pollenated hermie will normally have a high percentage of hermie offspring, so they will probably not be any good

SmknVTEC

SmknVTEC

• 9,093 posts

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
^^^WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! so chances are all ladies?!! SWEET. the dude i got these seeds from has a SHITLOAD of these same seeds (skunk #1 hermie pollinated most of his other skunk #1 females). that makes my day!

SmknVTEC

SmknVTEC

• 9,093 posts

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
mostly female.

SmknVTEC

SmknVTEC

• 9,093 posts

D-Dog

D-Dog

GROWAHOLIC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 884 posts
Creating feminized seeds is a GREAT THING!!!!

SmknVTEC

SmknVTEC

• 9,093 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users