Anyone with reptiles?snakes?exotic pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by jtwpayne, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Her name is Huff and she is a hedgehog!!!!!!!

^.^

image-3523094426.jpg

2. Soo adorable!!

3. According to my vet(who charges me out the ass for pet visits) my ferret is an exotic pet :3
    I've had him for a year and he is awesome. It acts like a playful kitten 24/7

4. This is Willie Nelson a 1.5 year old Bearded dragon, lots of fun.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Zebra Mantis Shrimp

image-42360875.jpg

6. Black Tree Monitor, Yellow Anaconda, Green Tree Python And so on so on I have a freaking zoo lmao
    image-107797898.jpg

Attached Files:

7. #28 Ayron, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
    I got a few :)

Yellowbelly ball python
    [​IMG]
    biak green tree python
    [​IMG]
    three of these azureus dart frogs
    [​IMG]
    and three of these bronze auratus dart frogs
    [​IMG]

8. Arent dart frogs poisonous?

9. Only wild ones are, as they eat a species of ant that contains the toxin they use to defend themselves.

Many toxic animals are this way, like tobacco hornworms, which eat nightshades.. if you raise a tobacco hornworm from an egg, and feed it nothing but potato, it will be non-toxic, and safe to feed to your reptiles.

10. this! I'm not into keeping any toxic animals as pets. My tree python has some of the longest teeth of non venomous snakes and tend to have a bit of a temper so thats more than enough thrill for me :smoke:

11. i have an american alligator, and a red tail boa, and a granite burmese python, my red tail boa is 10 foot long i have pics on the snake thread.

12. I used to have a milksnake, but I let my friend watch over her for the weekend and they lost her in their house, haha. She was never found
    My cousin has a ball python and a red tailed boa, super rad!
    I love reptiles so much! I want a bearded dragon

13. yea those bearded dragons are awesome, i wouldnt mind having one myself

14. I have an African Grey parrot and she loves to be on my shoulder while I'm ripping a bong. She'll always look at me with an excited stare when I clear it, she knows when I clear it since I give her a little hit everytime. My guilty pleasure is for her to eventually learn how to imitate the sounds of hitting a bong and clearing hit; THAT'D BE SO DOPE. I haven't heard anything yet but she will eventually pick up on it. She talks non stop to, legit talking too haha.

15. I have a rabbit. Apparently they hate smoke but she loves weed smoke.
    My boyfriend has 2 bearded dragons who are absolutely awesome to smoke with.

16. How big is he and what breed is he? Just curious because both of my boyfriends are about the same age and much smaller appearing

17. Had a corn snake since he was 2 weeks old. 3rd birthday coming up soon as well aha!

I'll post some pictures up of him when I get back on my laptop. Amaaaazing animals to chill with when you're stoned, and cool to have had him since he was just a little babyyyy and watching him grow and that. But I'd definitely recommend a corn for a first pet if you're thinking of reptiling your life up. Fairly cheap to look after (just get a second hand tank online and make sure you clean them out first incase of mites and that) and well easy to look after.

I didn't even want him at first. Was my ex's that ended up staying with me and I ended up falling welllll in love with him. Deffo recommend grabbing yourself one!!

18. Read this as though you had 2 boyfriends.

Tickled me aha.

19. Read this as though you had 2 boyfriends.

Tickled me aha.
    </blockquote>
    Oh our whole relationship ship is like a foursome. Cause my boy is bi and has a boyfriend and I'm also bi and I have a girlfriend and we're all dating eachother lol. J.K. BTW that would be weird

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app