Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Just picked up 2 g of "Freezeland" - anyone ever heard of this strain?

• Please log in to reply

Fandangoya2

Fandangoya2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Asked for 2g of KB and he said it wasn't KB, but "Freezeland". I'm a little skeptical of strains, asked him what that meant, and he said it was "really good shit".

Looking at it, the leaves are like bright green, it was some red hairs, and is covered in white fuzz. Can't take pictures.

What do you think? I hope it is good and he didn't screw me...

Mr. Thompson

Mr. Thompson

Time Traveler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
from the name "freezeland". It should be covered in crystals. That means it should be really really white. It should look like it has a light frost on it. If it does that means its good shit.

then00b

then00b

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Anyone else have some freezeland before? Thinking about picking some up from a local.

NudistDudist

NudistDudist

subvertd dominantparadigm

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
dude you don't have time, don't even read this post, TOKE! instead of being skeptical, just smoke it, lol.

whitewarrior

whitewarrior

Smokin.Lbs.of.the.FRUITY!

• Old School
  • 5,679 posts
It's amazing the names that dealers give bud lmao..but sounds like it'll be some KILL.

Guest_ninfan77_*

Guest_ninfan77_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
yep heard of it and had it. Usually outta canada.

COOOL

COOOL

I luv my medicine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 584 posts
Yup from what i have heard from a canadien grower is that 3/4 people up in canada are growing this strain called freezeland. They are growing it because it is ready to be harvested by end of august, and it does good in the cold climates of canada.

BudBuddy7

BudBuddy7

oh so high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts

Yup from what i have heard from a canadien grower is that 3/4 people up in canada are growing this strain called freezeland. They are growing it because it is ready to be harvested by end of august, and it does good in the cold climates of canada.

Freezeland, how ironic haha. But to the OP sounds like you shouldnt be to skeptical and just smoke that up.

hlavinkdastink

hlavinkdastink

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
freezeland makes it sound like it would be good.

Dualified

Dualified

#SpliffLife

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,913 posts

Asked for 2g of KB and he said it wasn't KB, but "Freezeland". I'm a little skeptical of strains, asked him what that meant, and he said it was "really good shit".

Looking at it, the leaves are like bright green, it was some red hairs, and is covered in white fuzz. Can't take pictures.

What do you think? I hope it is good and he didn't screw me...

sounds good to me.

cornerthat

cornerthat

T-break till I wake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 781 posts
yeah i live in ontario and ive smoked this strain many times. sadly it hasnt been around in months though

lawless9

lawless9

Roorologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
Names are names. By your description of the actual bud it sounds dank!

blutch123

blutch123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts

True. Freezeland is grown by a lot of people here in Quebec (eastern Canada). It's a decent indica dominant strain.

Here are some pics from my freezeland :http://forum.grassci...ece-macros.html

Full_Baked

Full_Baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
yea strains are really a joke.
anybody can get any weed and call it purple haze
pretty soon any bud that has purple in it is purple haze
without actually having any genetic qualities of the "original purple haze"
so just because your dude calls it something really has nothin to do with how good it is

COOOL

COOOL

I luv my medicine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 584 posts
^ well i agree that people always make up names...but strains are not a joke if you know a grower- each strain tastes/looks/smells different...variety is the spice of life:smoking::hello:

PurpleWeed

PurpleWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Cool strain...never heard of that one before. Sounds like it would grow nicely up here in Canada

blutch123

blutch123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts
Here's some info on the Freezeland strain.

http://www.canadians...C66A71E&Cur=CAD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users