Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a Hotel Room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by captainamerica7, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Use the Balcony, its there for a reason.

If you wanna be safe, bring a sploof along.

2. hotbox the whole room. No towel, no windows open, no smokebuddy, no ozium, no nothing.
    ????
    PROFIT

3. Just go out on the balcony, if its a good hotel they will have a wall in between each balcony. Just smoke out there, no one can see what your smoking from the balcony.

4. just smoke outside on the balcony, you should be fine

5. this, plus buy a Smokebuddy

6. I remember Rick Ross got arrested for this. it was on grasscity I think. just don't do it man theres people in that building too not just you

7. It's also hundreds of dollars fine because they charge you to clean the room and get rid of smoke smell. So don't even smoke cigs if they say not too. Use the balcony close the door and you can smoke all you want?

8. I would NOT recommend smoking in a hotel room. I attempted it once with a sploof (a real one) and it set off a silent alarm in the bathroom. Also, due to ventilation. it was smelled in the lobby and the manager was alerted. We would've gotten arrested had we not agreed to pay a 400$ cleaning fee.

9. why not just sit on the balcony and close the door behind you?.. rip that shit outside

10. Well then your "real sploof" was not doing its job. If you have a good one, there should be little to no smoke being emitted.
    Steps to Success
    1. Turn shower on to a warm-hot temp so that steam is being produced.
    2. Use a water pipe and pack snappers only so that there is no lingering smoke from a cherried bowl.
    3. Blow smoke through a legit sploof or smokebuddy and do so under the bathroom exhaust fan if there is one.
    4. Spray a legit air smoke odor eliminator such as Ozium.
    5. Enjoy vacation while medicated
    :smoke:

11. I stay in a hotel and have worked in a very nice one as housekeeper. I have a smoking room and do nothing to hide smell then again it isn't a inside hotel. Where I worked we didn't care about the pot smokers ever!. If its a inside hotel open window or balcony n towel under front door if u don't wanna go to the bathroom. If ur rooms are outside then no worries IMO

12. Honestly open the window if there's a smoke alarm put a sock on it (even though most don't even detect smoke anymore) finally towel under the door ... and :smoke:

13. 30-40 feet away...must be a nice room.

14. Well considering it's a bong, then the smell shouldn't stay for long. Just choose wherever you want to smoke in the room and after that air the room out and spray some febreze. Just don't smoke no joint or blunt in the room. That will make it tough to eliminate the smell. Also don't sit on the balcony and smoke. All it'll take is one person to see you smoking outside and you're fucked.

15. Id just do the bathroom with the shower thing. Well making sure the bathroom has a fart fan for exhaust.

I would NOT take a bong with me though. If youre traveling taking something that you can easily throw away.

16. Well the set-up for me was terrible. The balconies were all 5 feet away from each other, and had no wall/cover in between so anyone on my floor could walk out and see me 100%. Plus, there was a hotel to the left of me that was positioned that every room and the balconies on those rooms had a clear view of me. Smoked a few bowls before getting paranoid and just buying some papers and rolling joints.