Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a Hotel Room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by captainamerica7, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I realize that there have been posts on this before but I have specific questions that I'd like to see if anyone can help with.

First, I plan on bringing down my bong and a little over an 1/8 for a 3 day trip in a "4-star" hotel in MD. I'm not sure which floor I'm on yet but I have a balcony on it and it's a pretty good size room. I'm wondering what's the best way to go about smoking without doing the bathroom and wet towel shit.

Personally, I figured I'd next to the balcony door and blow my smoke out there, maybe make a sploof for the trip (usually blow it out the window at my house and burn some incense.) and I'd be okay. But I'd also like to know about setting off the fire alarms and whether or not a wick is worth it or just use a lighter. I can't imagine smoking more than 3-4 bowls a night. Any help would be appreciated!

2. well, get a room with smoking and smoke cigarettes

3. I'm not sure if it's a smoking room or not, already been booked. (By my girlfriend, not me) and I don't smoke cigs. I don't drink even, so I really only smoke weed.

4. I wouldn't recommend smoking in a hotel room since people next door can bitch about it then if cops come you have no rights and they can just come in and its all bad news, I personally wouldn't risk it.

5. if its a smoking room you can smoke and burn incense, if you smoke or do anything in a non smoking room you can get kicked out, or maybe pay some extra cleaning fines

6. What if I have a smoke buddy that removes most of the smell? I planned on blowing it out on the balcony, not just blazing the room up. And I don't think there are set "smoking" rooms, it's a real hotel, not some run down motel.

7. Honestly you would be better off rolling a joint and going for a walk or something.

8. I'm more of a blunt person (no pun), but thank you. I used to smoke blunts every day as my method but since buying my bong it really gets me pretty fucked up quickly and I feel it's a little healthier than a cigar wrapper. To be honest, I'm terrible at rolling joints.

9. Wet towel underneath the door, shower cap over the smoke detector wit some rubber bands, wide open that balcony door and just be sensible mang

10. just roll up some joints and chill on the balcony if anyone questions you just say that you were smoking cigs. if you got the bucks just buy a pack to flaunt and to validate your excuse

11. yes. I used a smoke buddy at ahotel when i was at a ski race a few weeks ago. If you are really trippen, just do the usual towel under the door and bag over the smoke/fire alarm and you are good. The smell comming off your bowl peice wont be enough to leave the room smelly for long.

12. Use the smoke buddy, and spray some ozium or orange chronic after your smoking session to eliminate any leftover smell and your good.

13. I used to work at a resort and I wouldn't recommend it. I was a maintenance guy (fixing shit at the hotel's restaurants, in the rooms, etc) and whenever someone would smoke anything in their room it would set off a fire alarm in their room and at the front desk. They made it really sensitive, most of the time popcorn in the microwave would set it off.
    If you have a balcony why wouldn't you just go out on the balcony to smoke?

14. Id take like a bowl (if you have one) and smoke on the balcony. Make a sploof if you want, and cover the bowl after every hit. You should be good. If you decide to do it just be smart about it!

15. your stupid for doing that just go out for a walk n smoke a joint

16. If you are worried of a bust indoors, it may not be wise to smoke walking down the street, either.

Shower cap, towel and ozium (all the stoners I know, use ozium).

17. Everyone's being paranoid man, if I had a room with a balcony I'd smoke in my room all the time just blowing the smoke out the door, or stand on it with a joint.

I've had hotels with windows with removable screens that I've smoked out the window of plenty of times. It's really not risky.

18. Getting here now, no one is out on the balcony. The balcony has a massive sliding door and the fire detector is a solid 30-40 feet away. I figure I'll light it on the edge of the door/balcony opening and blow into the smoke buddy. It's windy AF.

19. Honestly, after being caught smoking in my room on the Queen Mary, I wouldn't bother. It ain't worth it. Go outside

20. Just pack enough for one hit then blow it through the smoke buddy? How has no one recommended this?