Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Shrooms

• Please log in to reply

JTMarlinRip2

JTMarlinRip2

SMOKIN ON THAT DOSHIA

• Old School
  • 265 posts
Well, I'm getting some shrroms this weekend. $35 and 1/8th. My good friend says they're hydroponics, no stems just full shrooms, he gets from a dude that grows em. How many shrooms are in an 1/8th generally? He told me about 12 nice sized ones and eating like 2 will make you trip really well. I'm thinking of taking a gram, any suggestions. BTW: I've tripped before but I just bought like 4 and ate 'em.

Similar Topics: Shrooms     x

whos_gotherb311

whos_gotherb311

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,034 posts
Do you mean caps? 12 caps for 35$ is a hellofa deal if its the truth. Just depends on how big the caps are, and how golden colord they are on top. Stems can be good to eat as well.

Little Wing

Little Wing

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,322 posts
Eat about half an 1/8th to trip nicely.

followed

followed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 465 posts
write a trip report

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
hydroponics means grown in water... you can't grow shrooms in water. if you're just getting caps then that's good. they taste better than the stems. i read on a site yesterday that neither the stems nor the caps have more psilocybin (meaning they're both equally potent)... but yeah, if they're good shrooms and you really wanna go for a trip, eat the whole eigth. you'll be set for a good 4-8 hours or more, depending on which strain you got. you might wanna drink a glass or 2 of water afterwards. they tend to make some people feel like they're gonna puke. it's not too bad (happened to me a couple times). just hold it in and eventually it'll go away.

DaZEED&ConFuseD

DaZEED&ConFuseD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
I've done shrooms twice and both times smoking a couple of bowls right after u take the shrooms [ i've taken bout 2 grams everytime] makes the shrooms kick in a lot faster. It only took like 5 min after i smoked for me to start trippin out. However i wouldnt recommend doing more than 3 grams and mixing cuz i think the trip would be too intense.

ArtesiaBuds

ArtesiaBuds

City Of Dreams

• Old School
  • 221 posts
I want to trip also, but its hard to find shroom dealers.

ChiLLZ

ChiLLZ

pass dat shit left

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts
i pay no more than $5 a gram canadian for shroomz, and they were mexican kabenzies - which is the craziest thing i have ever experienced - if you can only find them for more than that then you should look harder.

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
me and 2 friends equally split a 1/4 of some nice shrooms, and put the powdery/shake/shit from the bag and put em in 2 joints with some killer bud. i didnt feel anything, but then an hour after eating the shrooms (halfway through the first joint) i started wiggin out and it kicked ass..... the trees in my backyard were going nuts, they looked like the trees from the nightmare before christmas, only i could see the roots through the ground!

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts
Ah yes, the wonders of tripping. I have not been able to find shrooms or acid for a long time now. Last time I tripped, I ate a whole 1/4..... Went camping with one of my friends. That was some of the craziest shit ever, being out in the middle of the woods and tripping my balls off at night. Ah, good times....

ganjaguy420

ganjaguy420

YFFF Horticulturalist

• Old School
  • 650 posts
we're im at an 1/8 (candy bar) goes for only 30 bucks, and these shrooms will smash the shit out of you...

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
the guy i get shrooms from (only person i know who sell's them) sells for $40 an eigth. but it's well worth it. eat 2/3 of the eigth and you no longer know what's real and what isn't. i downed a little over an eigth (he usually hooks me up) and was trippin' my balls off for like 7 hours. i mean the street was made from liquid, cars were just headlights, people where clouds, everywhere i looked i was surrounded by colors (like being in a ever changing tye dye tube)... then i had the radio in my head :D great time.

Little Wing

Little Wing

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,322 posts
I'm picking an 1/8th up within the next couple of days. Can hardly wait.

JTMarlinRip2

JTMarlinRip2

SMOKIN ON THAT DOSHIA

• Old School
  • 265 posts
Yeah, I figured you can't grow shrooms hydroponically. I think I'm going to eat a gram and see what's up from there, my friend has done them a lot and says one big one will make him trip really good. As far as caps and stems, they're whole shrooms. I can't wait til tomorrow after work, man will it be fun! I've heard vitamin c pills and orange juice help, this true?

weedeater

weedeater

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,389 posts
yeah citrus makes you trip harder. dont eat for a couple hours before you do it and then break the shroom put it in a glass of orange juice and chug the whole thing. you will trip hard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users