Stickies sticky room

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Sticky b, Mar 22, 2013.

1. You sir have a awesome avatar.

2. Thank you.

3. Thanks Major I'll definitely stay in touch, I know how much of a bean hoarder you are lol.

4. Send all your beans this way lol

5. No No No...  this way major!

No wait, you already have.  My bad!   :metal:

6. #2366 majorbotany, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Who me lol. :devious: :devious:

You guy's would shit if you seen the list of beans that I got now.

Just wish I had about 4 10,000k rooms to run them all. But that will never happen, and I don't think I will ever be able to run them all.

Always said it would be cool to be like do you remember GDP or some other strain from back in the day and every one is like ya wish I still had that. Bam here is a 100 beans of it, let grow some. :smoke:

you should date those before too long....that pile is still growin too. GFBA2 Crunk and Maiden are all gettin in line as is the LP, tha Afghan88, Cookies, Dark Haze....fuck, it just goes on and on....

8. Gfba2?!?! You guys refining the amazingness even more?! How could she get better

9. Yep I like it. :p  Your right I should  date them but that might make me feel old. :laughing:

10. Try to make her a little faster in flower.

11. Sticky BBbbbbbb, I'm taking a grow break and a vaca.  I deleted my thread and I'll make a new one later.  Talk at you after my RnR.  Peace.

12. The pic is RHSS orig flavor fully pollenated.. I pushed a couple of seeds out to see how they were developing and they are looking superb.. Fat  and dark with some nice speckling..
    Red Headed Step Sister crossed to some unknown bag seeds rumored to be GSC or GDP then back crossed to her 1of 15 offspring to carry her matte finish leaf trait.. This will be the F2s ?? Gakk I need more schooling or I'm just really stoned this morning..
      The F1s that I ran anyhow turned up an interesting pheno having a much pinker bud then anything in the yard.. Took some cuts in hopes of cloning her even this late in flower..

[​IMG]

13. Take yer time and get yer head on strait. That's what I'm gonna do to. Don't be a stranger. You still got my email? Hit me up anytime dude.
    Mmm that's a nice fat cola dude. Love it, thanks for posting in here.

14. #2374 dlsmokes, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Bsticky I love yooooou....[​IMG]
    In your honor. Some sticky shit!

15. Love you too sis :wub:

16. Yes sir...  I gots that email brosky.  Thanks!

I'll be back before you know it.  :)

17. What did you learn today in school?

I learned sharing!   :metal:

http://youtu.be/KDMvN45sjo4

18. Hey stick,

Attached Files:

19. Howdy J, how do you know when it's time to kick a midget in the nuts???

When he tells you your girlfriend's hair smells nice