Microbes organic ramblings! VERT/SIP

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by BulbaStoned, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I just downloaded both of those so I'll be able to reply better tomorrow haha.

I.completely agree that someone from GC will be in the front of the pack as well.

Hell, those MI guys seem to be on the up and up ;)

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pot Barons was pretty interesting man, I got through the first one today.

Its funny, they all keep saying we either get big enough or sell out.

I do wonder when the bigger companies will come takeover. Looking at you Philip Morris.

3. Also did you notice all the complaints from buyers?

A nitch market for organically grown small scale cannabis looks possible. That's where I would wanna be.

4. What's up guys! Haggard, I think your right about quality organic cannabis having a niche. Problem is, you can't just grow and sell to what ever dispensary you want. If your talking being legal and all then you have to have state and city licensing. The whole operation will be inspected. You have to have x amount of cameras depending on size. You can only get a cultivation license in retail. To grow medically you have to have a dispensary or a manufacturing license. Renewal fees every year. So with plenty of cash (can't get loans) and background clearances, it's def doable.

5. That's what got me thinking. There's so much thst has to go into running a full on legal facility that they make it virtually impossible for the average small business owner to get going without some serious financial backing. Those guys (and gal) on the show are literally business savvy people who probably throw money into different investments anyway. They just happen to be in the right place to take advantage of the pot revolution. Makes me think though....this is just the states that are already rolling. When my state eventually goes full recreational, somebody stands to make a buck here. Just a matter of being set to step in when the time comes. I'm sure there's alot more to it ofcourse.
    I thought it crazy that in Colorado, people in the edibles industry are even paying top bill just for trim leaves! US growers are sitting on money and don't even know it.

6. It seems like everyone is trying to cover all their own bases. Why not have a sativa guy and an edibles guy and just network small businesses in a collective? That Wpuld be my him in.

7. Hey brain trust, what's the best (bargain) for CBD strains? I got a couple coworkers whose family could really use some.

Talking MS and fribra.

8. :wave: Haggard

Nice to see you again!

I have Harlo (Harlequin x Bilo) I am growing for a friends wife who has fibromyalgia.

We also have Harlequin and ACDC in our community.

9. I think it was Mrs. Noob that was growing some of the strains from cbd crew back before she took off from the city. She never gave a report so I don't know what her results were.
    http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/

10. I've run the CBD Crew Skunk xHaze, never tested it, but smoked good and had the most incredible, tangerine smell. I know the THC was low cause the shit didn't get me stoned for shit, tasted like a slice of heaven tho. :smoke:

11. #1472 Islebeebarck, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    Hello Haggard,

Reggae seeds offer cbd rich seeds and are not to expensive.Resin seeds "cannatonic" and as a result cbd crews gear all started from Jimmy's hard work over at reggae seeds(without jimmy knowing of coarse)

They were winning cups for their plants rich in cbd before anyone knew what was in them and the cbd hype, but just because it was damn good smoke!

12. http://youtu.be/8pI31ZwEL40

13. daFaq you smoking?  reading that shit.

14. I wanna play with all the hydroponic kids, but I'm not paying for nutrients.

I think I just came up with a cool nft using terra cotta to wick to roots can't block the passage....

I won't be able to grow soon so I gotta keep the ole noodle spinning or its not fun.

15. Sooo yea... the wife and I have basically been doing nothing but playing this game...
    and she doesn't even like video games!!

It's basically Final Fantasy 7 + Zelda 64 + Pokemon.... like.... seriously.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8ztLDLySY