Microbes organic ramblings! VERT/SIP

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by BulbaStoned, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hey dls,

Yep, she's showing signs of too wet. Let her dry and she'll be all right.

See ya...

Hey Sooo,

How are you this fine Sunday? :smoking: ;) :D

I'm smoking some of my latest Chemo. It's hard to walk on that shyte! Screws my equilibrium up big time. :p

Also got my sulfur burner going upstairs. Hopefully, no more PM.

Looking forward to your next pic update.

See ya...

2. YO! Macdaddywayne should have been yo name...lol
    Yeah too wet sounds right, i dint know if both of you frequent my world, but in her last update i said just that. First night in the SIP, and she's been tripping ever since. Think i started to early...

3. Papa, who's Chemo. I want one!!!!

4. I was thinking the same thing.. As i read through his world..lol

5. Sometimes im behind shit! My bad... She was in a Mini SIP. So she was always watered...

6. #26 papawayne, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013

Jordan of the Islands

EDIT: Pics are always nice...:smoking:

[​IMG]

7. Only in the city do you hear people wishing they had chemo lol

Hey Papa I am doing well man, went to Trader Joe's for the first time today, scooped some Dr. Bonners, Raw organic Honey, Organic coconut oil, and some organic barley seeds.

Needless to say I think I found my new favorite store! Got to go back and get the coconut juice and lily of the desert!

I didn't know you could post some naughty pictures on this site ;)

Skunk! Hello! :wave:

DL

Some strains act weird with the SIP setups, my Berry Bomb won't lift a leaf until she gets some kelp to help her along.

Currently making another SIP so once I am done with that, and this bowl of tasty Mr. Nice guy I will toss some things up.

8. Yeah she had me thinking that i started her in the SIP to early...

9. whats up SH?

im subbed in & will be keeping up with your grow.

i hope you get a good pheno of the strawberry cough. i received clones from a buddy a few years back and it was good.....decent yield, great aroma, a nice stony buzz.....but the thing grew like a flippin ground cover shrub! literally - every plant i cloned unintentionally looked like the ones you are training to grow.

:confused_2:

nice grow but it was a pain to grow with other things just because of how it grew low and far outward (the genetics i had)

10. Alright well here's a pretty lame update, all tent shots.
    As you can see everyone is still recovering from the Alfalfa plus the transplant into the SIPs I am hoping in a week or so for a nice burst of growth.

Left to Right

The Church / Berry Bomb / 2 Bag Seeds same Pot / Church Stem / Berry Stem
    Strawberry Cough / Group Shot

Missing close ups of the Sweet tooth and Cheese, once they start looking better I will take more pictures.

:devious: Time to LITFA

Attached Files:

11. :wave:Microbes

Is this chair taken?:smoking:

12. Always room always room.

13. That's good to know about the SC! Thinking about adding a shelf inside my tent and running two rows of plants, so the cough would make a perfect lower level plant!

Skunk just cranked one of these out as well, turned a very nice purp must be from it's Skunk traits.

Glad to have you around man!

:wave:

14. Hey ME, hows it?
    Question can tou tell me about that lst you called mainlining?
    Is it much like catch and release?

15. DLS

Papa and another (fuck I forgot) have done this, the goal is too keep the 4 growths as even in thickness as possible, that way the delivery of nutrients doesn't lessen each time a new growth forms.

So in keeping the main stalks nice and thick and removing any unneeded growth keeps the flow wide open.

16. I've started a vert organic grow and it seems that my seedlings have fallen over on their sides, I have been told to train them but my fan on low right now is making me think that's the problem. Its the 6th day of light for them but it's making me worried about my babies.

17. Hey Activist,

That's not a problem. Carefully straighten them up and support them with a stick or wire or something. They'll dig in and be just fine in a week.

See ya...

Morning Sooo,

How's that vertical grow going?

See ya...

18. Thanks for the reply, and that's exactly what I thought. I've already had finished incense sticks to keep them straight before, but my question is should I let my babies wrap around it or just stick it in with the soil? And let it straighten, also should I be trying to strengthen it so early in the cycle with a fan? Would it do much? Thanks again for the reply

19. [​IMG]
    everyone!
    Activist its a coincidence you should type this, this morning, and noticed the same thing going on with a JH seedling. I immediately cut the fan off and have my lady on suicide watch...