Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homophobic Friend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Tell your dealer that it isn't true and it was your friend lying. Don't do nothing that's the worst u can do

2. Here
    Sry dude

3. Talk to your dealer about how alex made that up and how all gay people aren't attracted to every single male. Also make Alex sound like a dick so your can get indirect revenge on him by having your dealer skimp him.

4. ^^^
    Another +1 for this. It ain't your dealer's business who you like if it ain't him, but what your enemy Alex is trying to do is put you in an awkward position--maybe he's struggling with some identity issues himself, because all chill stoners happy with their identities don't need to play those games. So just smooth it out with your dealer and let your ex-friend figure out his questions alone.

5. Thanks for the support/advice everyone. I talked to my dealer and he believed me so we're friends again. He's still gonna do business with Alex, but he can't believe his immaturity. My dealer knew something was up because I've never tried to come onto him before so it didn't really make sense. Thanks again :hello::smoking:

6. My next bowl is to this gay ending...

Pun intended :)

Edit: Okay its not really homosexual gay but it's still happy

7. 1. Acquire steroids
    2. Become a meathead
    3. knock him out then butt fuck him while hes unconscious
    4. take pics
    5. blackmail

8. He is only harassing you because he secretly wants you. He is angry over his own gay feelings. Why would someone who is supposedly so disgusted with gay people constantly have gay on their mind. It seems to me that if you can't stop screaming about how bad gay people are, your really just want a dick in your ass.