Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. with jets in BF4, i rarely use my rockers or anything...I take everything out the machine gun lol, works pretty well...to take boats out i just go way way up in the air then i pick my target and nose dive at it just unloading.

I like hoping in a jet on the city maps and flying between buildings. its soo fun. makes you feel like your an awesome pilot. :)

2. I was wondering about the actual bomber though, not the bomb.weapon on jets

You get in this little.building and it said "friendly bomber deployed"

But I can't seem yo get it.to drop any.bombs. I tried all the buttons and.I cant lock on to anything either

-yuri

3. If your a commander you can send rockets/bombs to the bases. Also deploy the bomber plane. 

4. Hey guys have a ps3 only. Getting on bf4 tonight. My psn is ANIMAL_666_ add me I'm on now but watching Netflix. Also send a message saying GC

5. I'm sad that none of Tue hard core.servers have commander

I am strictly.a hard.core.player, another reason.I couldn't okay destiny

-yuri

6. I love hardcore but no one ever plays. That is true battlefield in my opinion.

7. Get a ps4

There are lots of hard core servers on ps4

-yuri

8. I would have one spent all my money on my cab D:. I have a bad habit of going for top of line I always believe go big or go home. Now working on getting a ps4.

9. I feel like a badass when I get real high and use the m16/m4 with iron sights

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. release Final Stand already....fuck.

11. Dude u guys, I've finally stopped playing bf4 it's been like a week.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

A month for me. Haven't smoked for a little less. Miss both.

13. Looking for a highly skilled squad team mate. My Xbox1 gamer tag is:

Tnt155

I have a 1.83 K/D almost 300 hours played. Large conquest maps, hardcore sometimes

14. The AEK fucks shit up.

15. I think a lot of battlefield fans can agree that Bad Company 2 was the greatest game yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Bad Company 2 was the first of the battlefield series that i started buying .  It was awesome but i like all of them.  

17. I didn't like it.

-yuri

Why not?

19. Idk. I remember liking BC 1 but not 2

-yuri

20. I'm interested with the recent patch, especially with classic mode. How many DLC are there now? DLC is what killed the game for me.