Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. have you played other fps campaigns?

They all suck

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

2. All.....

That has to be the stupidest thing i'v heard since joining this forum

3. Why? I've played all the fps games except borderlands and farcry

They are all shallow and focus on multiplayer.

Forgive my overgeneralization, but don't start shit man. Its not necessary

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

4. #1884 PigBenis696969, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Dude you need to play FarCry 3. Make sure youre high as shit for it beginning to end.
    Pro tip: once you get to the part where you have a base camp in a huge cave... Make sure you visit it after each mission you do. Look around the camp site near the food. Youll see a bowl of berries with a sign "Eat me". Do it every time its there after every mission.

I dont say hands down often, but that games single player campaign was the best individual story out of any game, hands down. (Not comparing to Halo and such because those stories takes place over multiple games)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. First you say they ALL suck then admit to not playing them all. Makes no sense. Don't get sensitive man it's just my opinion on what I saw as a ridiculous statement. Sucks you couldn't find enjoyment out of so many great games.

6. Campaign is amazing so far.

Melee attacks piss me off though :blink:

There have been times where I knife people right in th face 5-6 times while tthey stand their and take it.

Their animation is bugged and there isn't just a normal melee >_>

Overall the game is still a solid 9/10

-yuri

7. As for realism, Rainbow six siege will be a one life search and destroy multiplayer only game that focuses on teamwork.
    Each physical thing in the environment has its own properties and reacts realistically to how bullets hit them/ and penetrate.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Does everyone have this?

Attached Files:

9. I forgot about rainbow 6

I've heard great thing but haven't.played it

-yuri
    I don't LOL.

But I did get a thermal night vision scope for one of my carbines.

I use smoke grenades with it and piss people off

-yuri

10. Its supposed to be for developers only!
    Its pretty overpowered and accurate with the scope, i must be blessed haha!

11. There is something wrong with the battlefield community when there is no hard core air superiority servers >_>

-yuri

12. Fuuuuuuck
    Getting jet fighter ribbons is a bitch

-yuri

13. Jets are by far the hardest thing to learn to use in this game so dont feel discouraged if youre not doing well

14. I've learned to.fly really well, but I have trouble.killing shit. The gun is underpowered even in hard core

Ill lock.onto a.light vehicle or aircraft, hit wwith both missiles, and still nnot get a kill... ever :(

Then half the time I shoot someone down they expload and get "killed in action" instead.of.giving.me the kill

/rage

game.is still fun as hell tho. I really wish helicopters and jets did more damage tho

-yuri

15. Sweet got.my 3 jetfighter ribbons

-yuri

16. Jets are borderline OP once you get good with them. Your heatseekers dont do enough to take out vehicles. Each one does 35ish damage, so even if both hit, you wont kill them unless they were already weak or you finish them with the machine gun.

Id recommend getting practice with the machine gun. I can kill other jets and choppers a lot easier and a lot more consistently with the machine gun. Plus, they cant flare your rounds!

Best combo is hydra rockets and machine gun. If goin for a tank from a distance, start with the machine gun and put some bursts into him as you get closer. Once the gun overheats or your close enough to hit him with rockets comfortably, switch to rockets (your missing reticle will already be lined up on him, since you had the reticle from the machine gun lined up on him already) and finish him off.

Once you get good at aiming the rockets, a more effective way at taking them out is starting with rockets, then finishing off with the machine gun (they have less time/are less likely to use active protection this way).

If you were on xbox one id send you my jet clips for reference, ive got a shit ton of em

17. I moved overseas for the time being and couldn't bring my gaming desktop.

I miss being able to play this game online and dominate matches in a tank so much, even with its obvious flaws...

18. #1898 yurigadaisukida, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Ill have to try that
    So.you basically start way out and line up a machine gun strafe?
    Yes tanks are super fun. I like hoe they don't suck like they did in bf bad company

-yuri

19. Yes, once you get close or your gun overheats, switch to rockets and finish them off. Your invisible reticle on the rockets should already be lined up on tge target, if you had your machine gun reticle on it before switching to rockets.

In BF3 you had a reticle for the rockets like you do in the attack helicopter, and they were stronger. People complained that they were too OP and jets could snipe tanks/infantry from a long distance with rockets, so they nerfed them and removed the reticle so its harder to aim, especially from a distance.

In theory, the more effective approach to taking out land/sea vehicles is to unload the rockets then finish with machine gun. Reason being is that when youre getting hit with machine gun, you get a constant stream of bullet sounds on your end if youre in a tank as well as your health going down very quickly. This sound is distinct, they will know a jet is shooting them, panic, and throw on active protection. However, if you start with rocket pods, theyll just hear a steady "clank, clank" as the rockets hit, in their mind, anything could be shooting at them, even a medic with a grnade launcher. The DPS is lower on rockets, so they are less likely to panic and put on AP right away. In which case you bust out the machine gun, and take out the last half of their health before they have time to activate AP.

This is similar to why when I play in a tank and i see a jeep driving by, i first shoot at it with the machine gun to work him down to 50% health and then switch to the AP shell and kill him with 1 shot. What most people do is theyll shoot the jeep first with a shell, which will bring it down to 50% health AND disable it, at which point the driver/passengers will panic and jump out and likely get away safely while you are waiting for your next shell to finish reloading in order to finish the jeep off (or shooting the machine gun at it for a few seconds)

I know this is probably a lot to digest for someone thats new to BF, but you could consider them "pro tips". Ive pronably got close to 200hrs playtime in just jets from BF3-4. Ill have to check in battlelog later because im curious now lol

20. Question
    Are bombers bugged?

I can't fire the weapon when I get into the bomber

-yuri