Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Bad company 2 is where it's at

2. How is the console version compared to pc?

I have it on pc and it just recently started working well enough to play again, but I just got a ps4 and I'm considering getting it for that as well. Mainly wondering how buggy it is compared to pc.

Wouldn't be getting the expansion since I have it already and I'm not dropping another load on that, but I have friends that would play so there's drawbacks and benefits to getting it. Plus using jets has definitely gotta be easier on console, assuming you don't have a joystick on pc.

3. Add me on xbox live
    \\
    mindofthestoner

i also play bf3 on there

4. Finally.picked this game up

Its fucking amazing. I dunno what this "unplayable" nonsense people were saying is. I has almost zero lag all night. I was even able to snipe

Ill have to add some ps4 people and make a squad

"what is a bunny of fish?" - Christopher Brown

5. They've been patching the game ever since it came out. Do some research; look on battlelog; it was bugged as hell. You missed all the bullshit, lucky you.

6. sweet

Next question: how do I use this xpbonus tthing?

7. #1867 Exhazer, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    Came out in november 2013 and was fucked up tell like the end of May 2014. But now what i think the problem is....Either something is wrong with the hit boxes or they just compeletly fucked up the damage taken buy bullets/projectiles....I shit you not i would hit people dead on with the cannon from the tank...now i dont give a shit if you in a suit of Iron, your should be dead. but after 2 shots and dude is still running. thats some complete bullshit, no body armor in the world will protect your from that big of a bullet and being an explosive round. that will just completely sever you in half. And unloading 10 shots with a Light machine gun and dude still has like 40 health left. thats some more bullshit. yeah they fixed the "Rubber banding" But the game makes no sense if they were aiming for realistic. I still try to play this game but i cant even last an hour. i dont know....i feel like im forced to buy Call of Duty and the new Battlefield cause since both apparently went to complete crap..how much worse can it get? I need a good game damnit!!!!! to much to ask these days. 

when your in a game...push options, then youll see the XP bonus

8. #1868 yurigadaisukida, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    Damn. Sad to hear.

I was mad at halo 4 as well.

I guess we expect too much maybe?

All I know is I've had a blast with battleifeld so far, and our choices are pretty limited in the fps category.

I can't get halo since I'm on ps4. Titanfall sucked. Destiny sucked. I love call of duty but its too simple to keep me occupied for long

I could try borderlands. Idk

9. Yea if anyone finds another good fps pls let me kno.

I live for them

Insurgency is cool for awhile but it's like cod there's not enough to do to keep me involved for long.

I really liked rainbow 6 Vegas 2 nd tbh the new one seems kinda lame. Why dnt developers take modern fps games seriously anymore? Give me a game where I'm scared of bullets pls

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That's one reason I did like call.of duty.

Hard core search and destroy is where its at.

I just get bored of the general lack of "stuff" in the call of duty games

I'd like to see a game like hard core search and destroy, but with large maps and vehicles.

I actually used to make games like this with halo forge mode. I actually spent hours messing with the "damage, armor, and shields, modifiers" untilled I found a balance that allowed shields, but made all the weapons sufficiently deadly (pretty much instant kill for the most part)

11. #1871 Iceni Toker, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    If you want a serious FPS and you have a PC check out some Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 gameplay. One shot kills on realism mode, 64 players, and it's got realistic, gory dismemberment. This game can probably give you PTSD :D

12. Oh yea I've been playing red Orchestra for Yeaaars. I love the riding storm mod. The graphics are great and the weapons feel so real. I love that u can check how many rounds are in the mag whenever. Such a great game. RO1 was twice as intense tho Idk if u played it. That was pixle hunting to the max

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Who wants to play with this uber skilled n00b?

[​IMG]

14. ps4? Add.me!

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

15. Noon question:

Will playing campaign unlock multiplayer stuff?

I want to play it eventually but no motivation to get it done right now

16. ^yeah, certain guns can only be unlocked in singleplayer

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Battlefields campaign had to be one of the best I've played out if all the shooter games I can think of.

18. OK I'm sold

19. You are literally the only person i'v ever heard say that. I swear they put no effort in the single player.