Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Yea normal mode is fast paced and honestly less a frustrating. Dice should nerf sniper rifles specifically for hardcore. DICE Totally tacked on hardcore.

I have to play on specific servers with sniper rifle limits to have fun lol.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah honestly hardcore is different than when I played this game before, like last year. There are just sooo many snipers now it's ridiculous, it totally takes the fun out of it. I've been playing more regular lately just because it's way easier and I'm getting tons of kills/points.

3. why not just use vehicles...i always enjoyed how they just negate assault and recon lol

4. Snipers are the reason I rarely play hardcore. Everytime I do it's 80% snipers camping the whole match. 

5. Some people prefer not to use vehicles, like me. Nothing against them, I just have more fun on foot. Although if it's a flying vehicle, then it's another story.

Anyway, I really would like to play infantry only just once in my life, but alas, even though that preset has been in battlefield games for awhile now, I've still never seen a single server running it.

Also vehicles don't negate the recon class, recon can c4 it or possibly laser designate it

6. right i forgot they changed that from bf3, so now support has no anti vehicle? also i assumed they would have an op metro equivalent for this one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #1767 Sunn, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    support and recon both have c4. Which means the only class not effective against vehicles is the assault class, although noob tubes will still fuck up a lightly armored vehicle (but not a tank)

And they did remake op metro for this game, its in that second assault map pack

8. There's no map on hardcore yet they camp more than on normal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ok so....

Today I was flying a FRESH scout heli from my base... im just tooling around owning dudes and out of nowhere I get blown to bits by a guy who is eons away from me.. with C4. I have no idea how he did it but he did it to me more than once. Sometimes it would just make my heli practically flip upsidedown and i'd crash into the ground and die.

Another thing I found out today that is fun with C4 is that on OP Metro you can stick c4 through the walls/ceiling on the very back stairway of the subway area.... I exploited this for 5 or so games in a row just being a real Mc.Asshole. Its stupidly easy and its just sad that there are such glaring bugs like this. You can do it effectively on any wall that meets an archway and has players who would be above you.  Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3w98Nw_Fa4

it works better on the wall that is behind him... it'll practically suck the C4 up into it with hardly any effort or precise aiming. Its sad. Oh well.. might aswell tell/kill/show as many people as I can. That'd be the only way I could see DICE actually fixing this.

I believe this glitch is related to the ability to spawn EOD bots through the floor, and also spawn urself with radio beacons through floors. Pretty simple clipping really... hardly even a glitch if you ask me... just bad design.

10. #1770 llllllllll, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    I got the UCAV unlocked today... its basically a portable TV missile.  It is complete trashola

it takes like 2 minutes to reload another UCAV shell... it flies about the distance of a football field before the batteries die... and it just flat out doesnt work tbh..

I've hit about 5 or 6 heli's midflight with this thing and its supposed to blow up when u make contact... problem is it takes like 2 seconds after u make contact to blow up.. so it never does any damage. Hit a tank too and it just slid off it and blew up behind it. 

Infact.. the only kill ive gotten with it was a roadkill.. thats how ur supposed to use it.. right?

11. most people use the UCAV to kill other infantry from what i've seen. 

12. yeah im not surprised because it just slides off of vehicles when u hit them like I mentioned.  Roadkills and 90 degree angle dive bombs seem to work best

13. found out today there is an assignment to do where you ger 3 kills 3 separate rounds with the bomber on silk road (9 kills) and then 20 UCAV kills and reach rank 20 and u will unlock an upgrade for the ucav that makes it so u can blow it up at any time aswell as when it hits things there is no delay for explosion.

Good implementation by dice imo

14. That was the VERY last assignment I got done. I had put 300ish hours in and couldn't get a kills for shit with that garbage ass UCAV. It started off being a legitimate anti-vehicle equipment but everyone just sat in their spawn and spammed it until Dice nerfed it into oblivion. But it sucks there's a damn achievement tied to it.

I have been fuckin around with it recently... its not so bad. For some reason it 1 hits the biggest boats in the game (DV-15 or w/e) and it also 1 hits scout heli's if you hit them just right.  80% dmg on the crew heli and the attack heli.

It 1 hits infantry and buggies and quads within a large radius. Overall its fun to use. The fact that you dont need an ammo crate to refill its ammo seems like aglitch to me though... lol

16. got my riot shield yesterday, seems kinda useless but cool to have, i dont think its worth getting rid of my c4 for it

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. How's the recoil on the deagle? I'm about to unlock it.. I wasn't going to until I saw that it has an 8 shot clip. Highest damage pistol AND bigger clip than any of the revolvers? Sounds good to me.

9 shot magazine actually.

I used the UNICA for a while.. but then I unlocked the deagle and MY GOD is it good. By far and away the best sidearm you can have on ANY class. I use mine with a Chinese style silencer and a Delta RDS. It is 2 hit kill from 50+ M with bodyshots, 3 hit kill in body shots from much further than that.

It is a 1 hit HS up to I think 50 or more meters AFAIK.

I dont ever knife anyone.. I just go up behind them if I have the element of surprise and abe lincoln them into the next dimension

19. Awesome haha. You can put a silencer on it? What. That just doesn't seem fair at all.

20. Ofcourse! you can put a silencer on any pistols except the revolvers obviously.

It is pretty damn good man.. I often use it. Especially at ranges my shotty doesnt quite reach