Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Can't believe a game 6 months deep still has such ridiculous lag issues, really pathetic. The nights I don't lag it's very enjoyable though.

The AWS is fun but it's kinda unfair, been going like 50-10 pretty consistently in conquest with it. Gonna give the MG4 a go soon.

2. Nobody can see me, im a ghost :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol I'll see you. Better watch out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Any BF4 PC players here? Any GC platoons or anything I can join? Would love to play with you guys :D (Not sexual) haha

5. #1405 IzZ Tip C, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Short lived run in the A-10 Warthog Attack Jet. Paracel Storm 64-player conquest large. PS4 player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XME7v4c5g

View attachment BF4ParacelJet.mp4

6. Nice run and cool idea to post a video. I might put one up myself later on!

7. PC version of BF3 and BF4 are on sale on Origin at the moment, 30 bucks for BF4 Dig delux is a pretty solid deal I would say.

I'd totally scoop BF4 for 30 bucks up if I could :/

8. Got a new head shot record :)

http://youtu.be/-LItjEgz2ak

Attached Files:

9. does anyone else on ps3 have it crash after every few games? mine keeps fucking up maybe every 3 games and its just pathetic really...

amazing game when it works tho i love the LAV-25

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I'm an idiot. When i installed the new drivers i didn't install GeForce experience so i didn't have shadowplay running when i got the funniest kill on a little bird that was trying to take out my little bird. Oh well, next time.

Anyways i had a pretty good run with the attack boat on paracel storm today. i came in half way when the game was over. the 1 time i died was bs i would have been 25-0 but whatever it's still good.

[​IMG]

11. #1411 IzZ Tip C, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Nice shot! I love making vids/gifs and I've got a bunch, I just don't have anywhere to dump them but I guess I'll be sharing with you guys here on a regular basis. Here's a round on Golmud Railway from earlier focusing on the Attack Helo which IMO needs to be patched. Waaay to many things on the field that can take it down and not enough countermeasures. Mobile AA guns which can take you out from the opposing spawn are goddamn stupid. Anyway enjoy the vid, smoke a bowl..it's a bit long but it's a nice one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusAf5jkKa0

12. Thanks m8, nice flying there! Good run too, nice one.

Im GhostFourTwenty on ps4, add me and ill maybe play with you sometime? Im always in need of a good pilot :)

13. Found this shark

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. I am looking for people to play with on Xbox 1...... Can people reply with their gamer tags so I can add you or add me o line guru

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The mg4 is a serious gun lol

16. I go Tony Montana on fools on Operation Locker/Metro with that thing

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I find it really good on any map. Bipod up anywhere and take out 5 people + no problem! Doesnt even seem fair lol

you don't even need a bipod on that thing. lmgs have really low recoil in comparison to bf3, i just slap a muzzle break and stubby grip on it and you can tap fire muthafuckas from across the map. since it has a fire rate of 800 rpm with a 200 round belt it destroys in cqb too.

19. yea they really are powerful!

any pc gamers in here? I'm looking to get into arma 2/day z but my specs arent good enough, anybody know what i need to get set up for cheap?

yeah.

how much do you want to spend?