Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I don't know why people like you even bother talking.

2. im so glad bf3 looks like bf3 with fucking awsoooopoooppme graphics

3. I'm ready for next gen consoles. MS and Sony won't be getting any more money from me until their new consoles come out.

4. Oh no, what a FUCKING disaster! :eek:

Yeah, Battlefield 3 looks like... Battlefield 3. :poke:

5. Quit looking for a fight.

6. It's say at the end of the official 17 minute trailer that it is... where do you get your "facts"?

7. Quit being so sensitive, Nancy.

8. BF3 has been broken since the open beta and they want to make a new one?
    Fix your fucking game first.

9. I don't know about that, I loved it when I played. The only reason I stopped is because I have it for 360 and I've switched over to more PC games lately.

Maybe you were just bad.

10. You're from the UK so likely you've not fired guns like those. Ummm.... why would a reload animation be different in one BF game to the other when it's the same gun? An AR is an AR lol... while there's a couple ways to reload one, a tactical reload, admin reload, or speed reload is going to be the same from operator to operator lol

11. Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game even with its flaws. Otherwise I would have sold it already.
    It just sort of brings my piss to a boil when companies would rather take 60 dollars from their fans then try and improve the 60 dollar game the fans have already payed for.

12. I agree entirely, but as I'm sure you know that the video game industry is incredibly money hungry, it just wouldn't ever happen that way. I mean BF3 is closing in on two years of service, that's about the lifetime of new games these days. It sucks, but that's just how publishers work you know? It'd be up to the community to make changes, but that'd never happen since the community is dominated by 12 year olds :(

13. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

14. It's an EA game, they will not allow mods haha. A man can dream though, a man can dream...

15. Why isn't there any details about multiplayer ?

Isn't that what people want ? I wanna know how different the 720 vs 360 will be from each other I hope they are way different ....as I will be getting it for 720 ......will I be able to party with people on 360 or only 710 ...... I meant 720 but I left it

I like bf3 but everything just seems so miniature so if they can make everything bigger with better detail and how about adding peripherals ?

16. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Why isn't there any details about multiplayer ?

Isn't that what people want ? I wanna know how different the 720 vs 360 will be from each other I hope they are way different ....as I will be getting it for 720 ......will I be able to party with people on 360 or only 710 ...... I meant 720 but I left it

I like bf3 but everything just seems so miniature so if they can make everything bigger with better detail and how about adding peripherals ?[/quote]

They're waiting for Xbox to announce the new system before they put out those details, so hopefully it'll come soon

17. i bought BF3 used the other day and when i went to play online, it said i needed a pass which was $10.

i brought that shit back the next day. black op's is free and i have plenty of fun with it.

18. Wow just wow lol u have to ask for 1 first of all when it's a USED game, it's free and u get one when u but a new game , if u lose it u can pay 10 bucks to get another 1 n play online, every single eA game that came out in past 3 years needs a online pass code and it comes with every game they sell that has online

19. ...and not a single piece of punctuation was given that day.