Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

They added new customization options alongside the ones they added in the fall patch. Basically everything that was in the CTE in the past few months. It's pretty insignificant honestly, but I was messing around with some of them today. Worth mentioning at least. 

2. Got out of bf4 once i started gta5 thinking of starting up again add me up FeeshTacos for ps4! Every one getting hard line?

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

3. I'll add you up for some bf4 sometime man.

Idk about Hardline. I want it, but if it's plagued with the same problems bf4 is STILL having, then I don't want to waste my money.

They're on the exact same engine so I'm afraid it will be another bug ridden rubberbandy lag show, unfortunately. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ugh, this game is such a love/hate relationship.

I've been trying to improve my piloting skills, mainly attack jet and attack heli. Pretty much I'm ruining my k/d and making myself feel like a noob. 

All these "ace pilots" who tuck tail and run and hide behind the stupid automatic base cannon. Just fight me like a man! This japanese guy was like 45-8 in the attack jet, I hop in the stealth to try and shoot him down and he just runs to his base. Lol he was scared of little old me! Level 25 noob and he's a 140.

Anyways, still need more regulars to run with on PS4. Preferably with mic, and at least halfway decent. I've been playing almost every evening after work.

5. I'm a good pilot if you wanna wingman to help cover your ass. No mic. Just bought a broken ps4 for 60, fixed it up and bought bf4, coming from xbox 360
    Psn Joejipp

6. I've wanted this game for awhile but can't justify it with hardline coming out. I also feel like I may like this better than hardline. What y'all think? This is kinda a broad question but idk how else to ask, How different are the 2 games?

7. #2107 burned one, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015

Hardline is incredibly fast paced. BF4 is fast paced too, but the guns kill so much more quickly on Hardline. It almost feels like you die instantly a lot of the time.

Hardline is much more infantry-focused, with the only vehicles being cars, trucks, motorcycles, helis, and that suv with the gun on the top. BF4 has more vehicles and they feel more powerful, too. In Hardline, small arms fire can damage every vehicle, where that isn't the case in BF4.

Keep in mind that BF4 still has problems, although DICE LA still have been working on getting the game to its best state possible. Also, new content is coming out for BF4, including night maps. I'm personally very excited for those.

Hardline runs on the exact same engine as BF4, so I expect it will probably have the same problems as BF4 does. Although the patches and fixes that DICE LA are applying to BF4 will also be applied to Hardline.

I played the Hardline open beta and had fun, but I don't think I will be spending $60 on the game. I actually don't think I will be buying the game at all, honestly. The game will have Day 1 DLC, too. Something which is ruining games, IMO.

Long story short, if you're more into vehicles and big maps, get BF4. If you're more infantry focused and like fast paced COD-like gameplay, get Hardline. Don't get premium on BF4 though, just get the vanilla game.

Nice dude, I'll add you up.

9. #2109 Vicious, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Just started playing again. I suck now. I think I like Red Orchestra 2 more but I still love this game. Trying to get good and back into again. Feel free to add my origin: Vicious176. I actually just signed in for the first time in like a year, turns out my account got hacked from someone in Bosnia.

Get BF4 with all the DLC. Hardline seems good but 4 has much more content and a larger player base.

10. Hardline is $40 on Amazon right now if any bf4 players were on the fence due to price.

11. Haven't had my gaming computer with me for 6 months now.

Harder to get rid of than weed (which I had to do away with both temporarily).

Can't wait to be back in the states with my gaming computer, big stash of weed, and my custom glass-on-glass piece.

Is BF4 still getting heavy traffic online (pc), or is hardline taking away a lot of BF4 players?

12. I played for a bit yesterday and today. Still seemed to be tons of full servers.

13. Anyone still playing on PC?? Seems like everyone moved on to Hardline. Ive got hardline but like bf4 a lot more.

14. Add me luckyjayhawk

15. Everyone on xbox one is still on bf4, apparently more then whats on hardline. I played hardlines beta and it put me off was total shit.

16. I play on PC and it is still packed so no worrys there, I love this game so much fun I don't see how people don't like it.

name = The3amJunkie

17. I bought hard-line about a week ago, as it was on sale for 30$ I took it back within an hour. Waste of time

18. I play on ps4

At any given time there are 5+ full hardcore servers and tons of non hardcore

-yuri

19. went from 3100 tickets to 1 on each team :D
    server wasnt sure who won at first

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]