Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. this

2. #2063 Bob Barker, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  3. Please tell me you guys aren't planning on spending 60 bucks on a BF4 expansion pack

4. Probably not, but a free beta sounds good to me

5. Ya its an open beta, deff worth it to play the open beta then you can decide if you wanna spend the "60 bucks on a bf4 expansion". Hopefully hardline has improved graphics and gameplay.

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass

6. #2067 llllllllll, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    All the game reviewers who have played it says its just a bf4 expansion

All the new animations look cool but everyone is saying its just like bf4.. N its not even like cops n robbers.. Its just like capturethe flag

7. It's pretty much an expansion but it is a lot of fun. I played the beta. It's more intense and high paced than BF. It's extremely over priced but I'm still gonna get it.

8. I'll get it if it goes down to $30 lol. The last game I bought for $60 was GTA IV when it came out. I got BF 4 Premium for $10 so it was definitely worth it

9. Battlefield 4 Premium edition is only $24 on xbox one right now. Normal BF4 is $13

10. prime example of whats wrong with gamer consumerism right here ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #2072 Deleted member 839659, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015

That I want to be entertained?? It costs a bit extra big deal.

I don't see why its a problem if he wants to spend money on something you aren't interested in.

It's not like EA is doing anything unethical, they just took ages to deliver a solid product.

13. Because the game isn't worth 60 bucks. I could care less what he spends his money on. he should know he is supporting bad business practices though.

Its the same reason companies think its OK to ship games with tons of bugs. Because people still buy it on day1 anyways. 

true.

I, however, did buy Battlefield 4 on the first week it came out and paid full (in-store) price for it.

My brother waited a month or two and got Premium on discount with added extras for less than half of what I paid.

So... yeah. You are right, lol.

15. #2076 Acid Man, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015

16. #2077 Bob Barker, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    nintendo games used to cost $40-50 back in the day. I think a little more R&D goes into games now-a-days. Maybe you shoyld go buy a dreamcast b/c its cheap and wait a few years young grasshopper for the one to do down in price....I dont think you can handle a xbox one :)

17. you might want to address someone if you are going to speak to them..

This whole internet thing has a steep learning curve; im sure you'll pick up on it some time ;)

18. #2079 Bob Barker, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    I dont need to address shit  :p

I returned halo to Walmart b/c it didnt work. I have put my foot down on released games that dont work. It was a bitch returning it to Wlamart but I explained that Microsoft was giving refunds for digital copies and it worked out. Now I'll only buy digital b/c its WAY easier to get a refund if the game does not work.

R&D? It's a fucking reskin. Literally everything you said there is what is wrong with consumer quality control in the gaming industry.

Handle an Xbone? We do Iron Man numbers compared to that shit.