Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. On what platform?

2. whats system are you on?

on xbox one i have no problems finding games for Vanilla BF4 in any game mode. i only play the standard maps even tho i have all DLC. all the DLC is pitifully bad besides the weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ehh guess its $25 for premium.. Gonna watch some videos on the maps. I fucking dislike parcel storm with a passion.

4. golmud is a standard map. No DLC required.

I've played a few hundred of my 400 total hours on Golmud. Its the only map you need. Honestly.

5. probably my favorite as well. Definitely on rush. Love the building to building fighting.

6. PC. I don't own any consoles.

7. I need someone to play Battlefield 4 with, EA didn't let me login to my usual account so I have to start over.

Xbox One: KaiserSenpai_420

8. #2028 Rainy Daze, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Can I use my xbox 360 disk in an xbox one? Or will I have to buy a new disk? I think I already know the answer cheap Microsoft fucks. And is it still worth buying the map packs?

9. Tried adding you but couldn't find your gamer tag.
    The One isn't backwards compatible but it's totally worth getting the map packs imo, especially since premium is discounted currently.

10. Oops! That is my PSN not my Xbox. My GT is KaiserSenpai420. No dash lol.

11. I'm still on BF3 on PS3.....how's BF4 everyone?

12. I'm having fun. Definitely a lot smoother, reason why input it down in the first place. Hardcore is my shit.

13. Ive been getting a little better.

Only been playing Rush, and usually on golmud.

That map is pretty dope.

14. the battle log app is pretty cool. just now finding out about it. loudout seletion is muuuuuch easier using my phone. 

15. I just bounced off BF4 on my PS3/360 - really enjoying it. I honestly just wanted it for Xbox, my ex took it back on my 360 so I regot it for my PS3 during that amazing BF sale - got 3-4 BF's for 60$.

I try to keep my shooters on my Xbox for online server and analog stick purposes, Sony offline/jrpgs/fighters.

16. Anyone have any tips for finding last stand dog tags on 360? I've been using this http://m.imgur.com/a/hzBRN but haven't had any luck

Since the maps on 360 are nearly half the size of next gen/PC maps, a lot of the dogtag spawn locations aren't in the map boundaries, making it harder to track down dog tags

Only need one for the bizzow

17. best thing to do is join a server and just keep.running around the same areas cause of will respawn somewhere else when other take it

This prevents you getting skrewed if its in tjd one hard spot

-yuri

18. #2039 IllestVillain, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    youre on 360? whats your GT, ive been playing a lot of Rush hardcore if youre down to squad up man(i have mic).

19. I play more hc conquest than anything, gt is xBruce Lee if you wanna hit me with a friend request