Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. This guy

2. niice. I just picked it up today and realized a few games in that I need some people to play with.

3. Nahhh bruh its all about the PS4. Lol

4. #2004 Viral Frog, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Put in for a refund. Game is virtually impossible to play. Can't see ping on servers (only game it's ever happened with), constantly crashes, and have been temp banned from every server I've joined for ping. Lowered every setting to the lowest possible in an attempt to make it playable.

Not to mention the hoops I had to jump through to get the game to install, then the hoops I had to jump through to get the battlelog bullshit to work.

I'm sticking to BFBC2. BF4 was a waste of time and effort.

5. I didn't have any of these problems

U have a decent comp?

-yuri

6. not all of us have little Asian girl hands B)

I still play every now and then on 360, GT is xBruce Lee if you can't find anyone to play with

7. Damn, i havent played in awhile actually lol. 1.27gb mp update when I booted it up. Hopefully thats a worthy download.

8. Yes, meet or exceed all minimum requirements according to can you run it.

9. It must be, considering I couldn't find a single server until it downloaded.

add me if you ever wanna play

Lord Reaper oOo

those are O's, not zeros.

10. So I found the problem with my ping. It was showing as a - in-game. And all servers I pulled up showed - for their ping as well. It was a problem with my Comcast router blocking IMCP. I disabled that and am now sitting steady at 14 to 18 ping in each round.

Now I just need to figure out what's crashing me. It happens after every 1 to 2 games.

11. This game on Xbox One is beast. The graphics are bad ass!

12. #2012 OnTheOtherSide, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    CTFU!

13. how the fuck do I get better at this game?

Im getting slaughtered out there, bro.

14. I'll add you up man.

15. U habe to learn how to properly use cover and avoid the main avenues of attack on the map. The trick in this game is learning how to be aggressive and fast at proper times. People say u can't run and gun but that's exactly what u have to do. Don't value ur fuckin in game life dude ur purpose is to kill cap kill.

Anyways I can't play this game, I constantly rubber band and I used to run this shit on high when it first came out. I've reinstalled and all that jazz it's just not worth it.

Battlefield used to be my bread and butter I seriously would have pwned all u noobs. Nd now I can't make it to the end of the round because it's just all rubber band.

I'm playing Insurgency right now and honestly the shooting mechanics and game modes are a breath of fresh non stale bf air

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. So annoying how it takes like 5 minutes when a game starts for textures and shit to load. I want all the maps but I don't want to give ea my money. Rock and a hard place lol

17. golmud is the only map u need

18. I've been playing a shitload of Team DM. Basically the only mode I can find servers for without any DLC. I actually prefer this mode over any other I've played. I got my first positive KD today. :D

19. Really? I only play Team death match When I'm boosting and needing to unlock certain weapon attachments. The random spawn points are very annoying. I excel in big conquest, where I understand what is enemy territory and their spawning points. I enjoy seeing a whole battlefield and vehicles being used. This is where you really get the true battlefield experience IMO

I enjoy Rush and I've played Conquest... in BFBC2. I can't find any populated servers for either mode doing only vanilla content. The only servers I've seen with more than 4 players are in TDM.