Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Didn't find a BF4 thread

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

Log into origin there and they'll reveal more art I guess and you get a dog tag for BF3. First game preview comes out March 27th.

Game is rumored to be for current and next gen consoles

2. Neat. Hopefully ea doesn't fuck this one over (I know, they will)

3. Il only get it if they take everything from battlefield 3 -'d put it into 4, that's jets and all vehicles, no jets, no sale lol

4. Also the realism for the guns, ABSOLUTELY have to keep that lol

5. so i just got a dogtag?

i dont understand why i should be excited for this?

6. [quote name='"wonky eye"']so i just got a dogtag?

i dont understand why i should be excited for this?[/quote]

:laughing:

I guess the more people that log in the more pictures they'll reveal or something. Dog tag was just an extra

7. Very stoked. Huge battlefield fan.

Got hooked on 1942 back in highschool

Battlefield bad company 2 was my favorite online, but bf3 was also pretty amazing.

I'd get bf4 on the next gen console for suresies

Anyone here play bf3 on Xbox 360 and looking for a pretty decent player? I have premium and a mic

Gamertag: BackdoorAlex

Omega369 :wave:

8. to be honest I fucking hate battlefield. the story mode as cool for 3 but it lacked a central plot. online is hard as fuck because everyone is too good from playing 24/7 and half the time I can't even get out if the spawn without being sniped

9. I'm kind of worried that it'll be on current and next gen. Hope it won't hold it back at all.

Plus they've been working on this for about 3 years, so I'm hoping they took what they learned from bf3 improvement wise.

10. but i want it NOW!! hahah

11. mehh BF4 looks like the same generic shooter.

the third one has such a shitty story. jumping around from plot to plot like blackops is not good story telling in my opinion. i played the shit out of the multiplayer but even that got very old.

modern style FPS really bore me. Bad company was fun and interesting, this is just crapola though.

i guess we shall see

12. I love the little details so much, like how ur guy raises his arm to grab somthin right before he dies and how trees sway bac and forth after having artillery go through the branches -I wish they don't make battlefield 4, because I love this one so much I don't want them to change anything at all, and I know they will

13. Only if they keep jets-leave the shooting system alone and keep how epic it is and all the little details,then il get battlefield 4 but I love everything about number 3 so much

14. I really hope you can pick servers from in game, fuck battlelog

15. Looks like Shanghai will be in the game. Seen a picture of that and an aircraft carrier on fire.

Bastards better reveal something good instead of little pictures :laughing:

16. Shit I can't wait it's going to be so dope

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GC Forum

17. multiplayer is where its at bro

18. I so hope Battlefield 4 allows mods.

19. [quote name='"thctime"']online is hard as fuck because everyone is too good from playing 24/7 and half the time I can't even get out if the spawn without being sniped[/quote]

U must only play tdm. Play rush or something else, if you die spawning on a bf3 map Idk what to tell u lol, the maps r huge. Or u could just spawn on ur teammate...

20. can't wait to see what kind of mess they make this one into

bf3 maps were designed for consoles
    bf2 maps were designed for PC

bf3 maps sucked (flags too close) (too much ground debris for vehicles to maneuver around in(so little johnny can hide and shoot rocketz at tanks so he don't die)(and because of this, everyone is engineer, so people camping points A,B,C, and D can pop out and shoot down the incoming tank on point A...)

BF2 maps were great, although it COULD have had just a LITTLE bit more of close combat areas (like Warlord's mansion)

commander modes doesn't mean anytyhing, it will be dumbed down, part of being the commander was that the abilities that you are able to do depends on whether or not if the assets was destroyed or not..........artillery guns damaged? longer cooldown until you can use the artillery.....artillery destroyed? cannot use it until it is repaired.........the market of gamers they are trying to satisfy would be confused and overwhelmed if they added back in assets....therefor commander mode will be dumbed down to the point of there not being a point for being commande....

already too much typed for a simple post