What's the tastiest strain you've come across?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JackHerer34, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I'm on the hunt for some new strains. I love the sour diesel but am a little burnt out on it. A buddy of mine had got a hold of some Blue Cream a while back. Not Blue Dream, but Blue Cream..which i believe is a Blueberry/AK-47 cross. This was by far the most delicious smoke I've ever had. Left a very noticeable creamy after taste on every puff and had a very uplifting high. I fell in love with it, but i haven't ever been able to find clones.

Just curious what some of your tastiest strains are to maybe give me an idea of what i should grow in the near future

2. Blue Dream tastes amazing. Sour Diesel is good unless you're burnt out on it haha.

3. Jack Herer
    Blue Dream
    OG Kush
    Headband
    Trainwreck
    Grand Daddy Purple

4. bluemoonrocks from BOG and querkle from TGA

5. Other than the classic OG, Sour D, and Headband, I'd say these are my top favorites.

3 Kings
    Pineapple Kush
    Sour Crush (Orange Crush x Sour Diesel)
    Sugaree (Sour Diesel x C99)
    Cotton Candy
    Purple Diesel

and you really can't go wrong with a good GDP or Grape Ape.

This season I'll be growing

Blueberry Headband
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Sour Kush
    Blackwater
    Deadhead OG
    Purple Diesel
    Detroit Badass

I hope you get some ideas from these strains.

6. blackberry kush and grape p

7. grape ape tasted really good

8. C99 for me. Amazing pineapple taste and smell with a delicious sour grapefruit aftertaste that leaves you wanting more.

9. Sweet deep grapefruit, CC blackwater, and dna lemon skunk..

10. Red diesel too bad its discontinued and also godbud has an unique taste..kush is prob my fav though

11. Blueberry yum yum. Then some other medical shit I got in wyoming that smelled and tasted like a grapefruit

12. TGA Agent Orange (tart thick orange jelly slices soaked in rum)
    Flying Dutchman's Royal Orange (Grand Marnier, not Cointreau or triple sec)
    TGA Plush Berry (Berry's, very strong varied range)
    Anything DJShorts (really, anything)
    TGA Jillybean (sweet candy, like jellybeans)
    Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough
    KC Brain's Una Ledo (lemon)
    Durban Poison (anise/licorice)
    Serious Seeds Bubblegum (true)
    Dutch Passion Blueberry (true. Had a chocolate one from them once though)
    Female Seeds C-99 (pineapple, there is also a cinnamon gene available)
    Nirvana Papaya (mango, and it used to be called Mango)
    TGA Chernobyl (lime)
    Soma's NYCD ( smelling tires, soaked in axle grease, on fire, while eating grapefruits)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would suggest trying Sandstorm by Cannabiogen. If it is similar to the Sandstorm I smoked a few years ago, It should taste really heavy and earthy, sandy I would say, like a high quality dry sieved hash should taste.
    Also I'm not gonna lie The White by OG Raskal tastes amazing, really good mids that strain.
    DJ short's azure haze beats the pants off of blue dream in every capacity.
    ANYTHING CROSSED WITH GRAPE STOMPER "SOUR GRAPES". hands down grape stomper is the best thing I have ever smoked. words fail to describe.
    If you like fuely smelling/tasting plants Look into the OG and Diesel lines.
    If your looking for "Cat Piss" Try the Northern Lights Haze family. Theory over there is most Cat Piss is just inbred haze, And according to Neville; inbreeding his NL5 Haze or Neville's Haze made it smell really pissy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh this one was hard, But I'm going to go with I favorite: Vanilla Kush

This strain got me off of Ambien and I will forever be grateful. The taste is delightful!

15. Many tasty choices, but I must say Girl Scout Cookies really stands out in the flavor department. If you have access to any clones jump on them. Cookies is definitely the tastiest strain I've had but the high isnt really anything that special. Still worth trying for the taste, smell, and bag appeal.

16. Vanilla Kush is Awesome, I remember when I had it from one of the local dispensaries a year or so ago, was probably one of the best things they have grown. Always go for medical efficacy before flavor smell and potency IMO.

17. If your doing autoflowers, id recommend auto #1. It smelled and tasted amazing, smelled like red grapefruit, tasted sweet and citrusy. Ive smoked for over 15 yrs, this is the tastiest.

18. DNA - Kushberry

Anyday Allday.

19. If you're looking for a creamy after taste no homo you gotta try some Cadbury Kush

20. Chocolope still ranks top dog in my book.