a question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Depending on what I'm wearing, I know it's going to happen. Usually I know WHEN it's happening. Not sure about my feelings about this. Sometimes it pisses me off, the other times I either really don't care, or it can be really flattering. It all depends on who the beholder is I suppose :cool:

2. Haha I had to re-read but this definitely warranted a chuckle. :laughing:

3. If its some weirdo..they better give me a good tip. If its a hot ass motherfucker..better give me their number. Or buy me a drink. Lol

4. Mhmmmmmm, cheez wiz.:yummy:

5. I'm already aware that I'm a freak who doesn't think like most females and this thread reaffirms that lol. I don't enjoy being checked out so I rarely wear revealing or tight clothing. I get how some say it's a compliment but when guys check out nearly every female ass...is it really? Cool you check my ass out for a fraction of a second. And you do that all day to tons of females. How is that supposed to make me feel special? You pretty much have to be a complete lard ass or flat as a board to not get attention.
    I just don't get off on other people giving me attention and I hate feeling like I'm being appreciated for my body which is the least important part of me. IDK.

6. the least important part is still important :p

7. I look at basically ever girls ass that walks by me if it can be done inconspicuously... even if they are fat or skinny to see if they have anything there lmao.

8. Not to me lol!

9. then you wouldn't mind being married to
    [​IMG]

this, if he was incredibly nice, smart, and productive? :cool:

10. I meant MY ass isn't important to me lol.

Would not bang.

Also what did you google to get that pic?

11. 10/10. Would smash.

12. One woman's trash is every man's treasure. :smoking:

13. #55 hippielama, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    i wish chicks would check out my ass as much as i check out theirs.

14. Omg , really? Thats kind of creepy ...

15. My teacher has your name.

16. "ugly guy" :laughing:

welcome to the adult world