a question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Mar 20, 2013.

1. do you realize how much guys check out your ass? i mean do you really fathom the quantity of conspicuous and inconspicuous glances thrown at your rear end on a daily basis? :eek:

2. Haha agreed. Even if you don't think guys want to look at your ass we do anyway to see if anything's there

3. if they did I fear more of them would start wearing burlap sacks :eek:

4. i feel like, in these times.. we may actually see a greater surge of yoga pants..

spread awareness!

5. the ones worth looking at will keep it up, true lmao

6. The real question is do we guys realize how much we look at ass?

I mean really?

Cuz if there's a fine ass nearby I get all bird brainy.

There's an ass...nope, there's an ass.

Btw, rapey should be a new word we use a lot. Example: don't invite Bill to the party, he gets all rapey around chicks.

7. that realization was what lead me to creating this thread. :laughing:

8. I swear i attempt to check out every single womans ass i come across and its not because im a perv its because half the time they got those sexy boots on that make their ass stick out or tight ass jeans or lulu or fuck even sweat pants sometimes.

I think woman know exactly how many men are starring and they fuckin love it, deep down.

9. Yes, we're indeed obsessed with asses. But why? Two big, sweaty balls of fat grinding against each other all day, getting rashy and smelly just to end the day on a porcelain bowl to shit. It's disgusting yet so luring.

10. Why you gotta say it like that

11. they're just potentially so shapely

12. when I was younger I'd see a nice ass and think to myself, "damn that's a nice ass"

nowadays I find myself saying it out loud without thinking

*dat ass face*

13. When it comes to asses, it what's on the outside, not the inside, that counts!:D:smoking:

14. My thoughts exactly. Enjoy your reputation and welcome to GC.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't see your join date right away. Enjoy your reputation anyway!

15. so.. ladies... no pov?

16. Well I for one have never noticed any guy looking at my ass..but that's probably because I'm too busy checking out another girls ass lol

17. Dat ass... I probably check out almost every good looking ass I see, intentionally or not. Some times I will just be staring off blankly and what do you know. I'm checking out DAT ASS!

If they ladies didn't like us looking at them, they wouldn't wear yoga pants.

18. Ass > tits All. Day. Long.

If I'm behind a young lady, I'm wanting that round thing in my face, ya dig?

19. You can look but you can't touch.