Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you smoke wax hash?

• Please log in to reply

buds4lowfi

buds4lowfi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I have some wax hash and I heard burning it is a waste. What's the best way to smoke it? I need a way to heat it indirectly.

Similar Topics: How do you smoke wax hash?     x

i GOT FiRE

i GOT FiRE

My Weed Resonates

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,416 posts
Best way to go about it is to make multiple threads, in my opinion.

gusenator

gusenator

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,109 posts

Best way to go about it is to make multiple threads, in my opinion.

Hate answers like these. He is just new to wax. You could be nice and help him but whatever. Sorry man I don't have access to wax in my area otherwise is help ya out

Allred17

Allred17

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
hey bro to smoke wax or bho you shud get a titianium or glass nail.. n a small glass piece like a bong but way smaller n with not so many percs , and also u will need to get yourself a torch to heat up the nail. if u have further questions ask aawayy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 645 posts
im going to assume you don't have a multi-hundred dollar rig laying around. Do hot knives! HOT KNIVES! look up a guide, cause it will explain it better than i can. Doing this is essentially like hitting a cheap oil rig without water in the base...gets you blasted though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users