Post What Youre Doing Today

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Right now I'm laying around getting high. 

Later though?

[​IMG]

2. dealing with this massive headache i've had all day

gonna play some bloodborne when WaxPayne gets done work[​IMG]

3. I'm dog training [​IMG] this is where we got up to, a west highland terrier off lead in the woods, we started by leading it to owner on a recall line, then to my dog then it was off lead. My pup was great though, I say to her, get him back and she'd turn him round back to the group lol 11106476_743514089099703_267272548_n.jpg

then after a bit of deliberation the westie was off-lead, 11080118_743514305766348_1871700083_n.jpg call him, if he looks, give him a treat.
    If that's not worth a few bucks for a couple of hours i don't know what is :p

4. Its had its hair cut lol

Always think they look better when scruffy.
    Yappy wee dogs,and always looking for a battle.

5. Getting high and watching some NCAA basketball. 

6. Layin in bed after Hittin 2 cones

Hit the bong

7. Been laying around being lazy all day. Gonna smoke a joint and go skateboard pretty soon.

8. i'm about to take a short nap then tonight go to this lady from work's house and makey the sex

9. Chilling with family gettin drunk watchin a movie

10. Well I'm just smoking a bit and watching F is for Family for the 5th time [​IMG]

11. I'm working not doing a whole lot today other than that.

12. watching will farrel tribute on VH!. they just did "more cow bell" with christopher walken. that shit never gets old. i am high and tiured. i am going to crashed out for the day..

13. Just chillin man probably going to watch movies with my daughter and kick it with her dad a minute once they gets home.

14. Work at 4 till 11.

Smoking a few bowls in the meantime. Might watch a movie on netflix.

15. #1755 I I11MATIC I, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    I've been travelling home from my nans house today, 300 miles, we set off at 11am and it's not 5pm and were still over an hour from home.

Christmas traffic

Can't wait for a spliff..

16. Just had my dinner. Pretty shit tbh threw it in bucket.
    Im now sat watching news feeling sad for all the peoples homes flooded. Never is a good time to be flooded but xmas time :( Need to grab a shower and take my dog out.
    Im proper stoned been hitting my wee flight box.

17. I've spent the last three days with my lady. I had a great time but I need to go kick it with the homes for a bit.

Probably smoke a few bowls, drink a beer or two and chillll.

18. Smoke a few bowls and clean the house up...Christmas parties are such a mess.

19. At the moment I'm finishing up smoking and then I'll be watching the last 2 episodes of Ash vs Evil Dead

20. Smoke a joint before kid comes home. Gonna go to the grocery store and then I'm going to build a Lego set with my daughter that she got for Xmas. Then it's dinner and family time before the game tonight