Post What Youre Doing Today

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Mar 17, 2013.

1. #1 gnomeherbs, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    What are you doing right now? How are you feeling? What's on your mind? I'm curious. :smoking:

I'm in a listening and sharing kind of mood tonight.

Edit [March 22, 2014]: Feeling like I need to bring this back, and respond to people. I didn't want to create a new thread.

2. Let me guess your trying to get your thread to become one that has 10,000 comments and 100,000 views. Please tell me if Im wrong tho

3. I smell a crock of shit between :)

4. Haha! Not at all. I'm legitimately curious! I'm in a good state of mind. :p

5. This makes me smile :D

6. Breaking down bud and packing a bowl as I type this

7. Sweetness. I'm sketching.

8. Reading about Paintball.
    Feeling like I want to play Speedball.
    Knocking off a bank to buy a Luxe.

9. Listening to Mumford and avoiding studying Astronomy. Because fuck that noise it's just physics.

10. Listening to meditation music and turning on the volcano. Oh, and I made some banana bread earlier :)

11. smoking right now, listening to some tracks, nothing on my mind it is on vacation tonight :smoke:

12. Im smoking on some Bubba pre 98. No music or anything, just sitting here listening to the quietness of the house. There is a light on in the other room so it is kinda dark.
    I feel good. I got a good life, Im grateful for the things I have. I got one plant that is giving me some problems....its a colorado diesel and Im noticing the leaves, some are turning yellow. The plant is doing good, its flowering and I can see trichrome development. But the yellowing leaves are giving me concern. All my other plants are doing fine. Im gonna up the nutes. Im using Roots organic nutes and I been using really low doses. Watering with regular water every other feeding.....maybe too low of nutes? But still, all the other plants are doing fine and they get the same nutes.

13. Interesting.

14. Why are you taking astronomy?

15. Mmm, banana bread sounds good right now :p

16. That's always good. For sure!

17. This was very pleasant to read :smoking:

18. #19 Mackerowenie, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    Did you at least put chocolate chips in that bbread? Some butter melted on top in the microwave. UHHH YEH

19. YES!!! Is there any other form of banana bread?