I'm back. 2nd grow was shit and only gave me afew grams of shake. First grow was okay (180g under 300w). Previous grow links in my sig.
- 2x 300W (actual draw) flowering lamp, 3w Epistar/Bridgelux LEDs
- 14 Blue 460nm
- 4 White 14000K
- 12 Orange 610nm
- 110 red 630nm 660nm
- 2 Infared 720nm
- 2 UV400nm
- 2x 4x2' adjustable height folding tables, holes drilled for drainage/pumps
- 6x 50x38cm flood tray (3 on each table)
- 2x 35L storage boxes with holes cut in the lids for reservoirs.
- 2x 8W submersible pumps
- 14mm and 4mm Vinyl tubing, manifolds, 2x 100L/H dripper steaks per pot
Ducth master gold one flower watering at 2.3[ EC I keep it swinging 5.5-5.9, just started adding 0.5ml/L zone (root conditioner), add .27, 3ml/L silica 0.3ml/L.
Genetics: Sugar Haze (sativa) and white rhino, mixed them up, can't tell.
Medium: Clay balls (seedlings in rw).
Pots: 20' pots
Training: Some LST
- Decent waterproof ebay ph meter and EC meter
- Smell: Neotek NJ 2500 Negative Ion Generator
-I just doubled the lighting (2x300w). The plants on the right hand size are the same age as the others, but had to share a 100w veg lamp before.
-6 plants (Down from 13)
-20" diamter pots (up from 10")
-More nitrogen, less potash EC still ~ 2.3
I've got seedlings too it's just same setup as before, I've got one 100W veg lamp over them and the other sitting on the shelf waiting for them to get bigger.
Been flowering for 2 weeks:
Edited by passthebilly, 17 March 2013 - 03:48 AM.