Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

should i soak seeds

• Please log in to reply

loki125

loki125

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,912 posts
should i soak seeds before putting in soil?? if so how long

ohspyro89

ohspyro89

Feesh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,316 posts
Google ''Germinating marijuana seeds"

loki125

loki125

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,912 posts
i did it said soak others say just put it in soil was just seeing what others on here do

RastaReformed

RastaReformed

Babylon Born

• Registered Upgraded
  • 502 posts
I usually put them in a damp warm paper towel snd then a ziplock bag and put it in a warm dark spot and continue to remoisten the paper towel until they germinate then plant them in the soil.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

KillerKush87

KillerKush87

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,145 posts
You can soak overnight if you want, but too much isn't good for it. Just think... How long has cannabis been on this earth? In order to get to where it is now, it had to survive in nature. Was every seed that was grown in nature germinated before it sprouted? Nope! It's not necessary. Pop a seed in the soil and keep moist, it will sprout if it's a good seed.

e36m388

e36m388

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

You can soak overnight if you want, but too much isn't good for it. Just think... How long has cannabis been on this earth? In order to get to where it is now, it had to survive in nature. Was every seed that was grown in nature germinated before it sprouted? Nope! It's not necessary. Pop a seed in the soil and keep moist, it will sprout if it's a good seed.

Forreal. just plant that lil bugger. people get too caught up in the little stuff bro.

loki125

loki125

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,912 posts
cheers guys :)

greenthumbs21

greenthumbs21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts
The only reason I germinate is to make sure it is a viable seed...I don't like wasting time waiting for a seed that will never pop.

NL5haze

NL5haze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
Jusy put them in a small glass of room temp water. after a day they sink then after another day they split open. Then you can plant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users