Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. #1 kenny357, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    Hi Blades, I'm preparing for my first scrog. I've been playing around with different techniques and it's time for this experiment to happen. I've been following Garrilla Grower and ggrower so they will be my influences on this endeavor. Thanks for all the info fellas!

To start are a few pics of the White Widow from my recent harvest. This is the best bud I've managed to grow thus far and at almost a qp from this plant, I am very satisfied! You here that TroutTalker?!

Following are pictures of the 5 that are for sure going under the screen probably late next week. I'm waiting on a couple of plants to finish up in the tent. I will be running 3 White Widow and 2 Blue Dreams for sure and I have another Blue Dream in case I feel like I need her too. She's the last picture. Otherwise, I met an old man yesterday that I think would be happy to give her a good home.

Thanks for taking a peek at my ladies!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 TroutTalker, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    Very Nice !!!! Almost a QP !?!?!? I heard that son !!!! Wow, excellent pull. Even better it looks super frosty and nice. I have all the weed I can smoke but I would like to try some of that out. Those lassies you have in veg are really killing it. They have a shit load of tops already. Add the screen and phuck, you better lace up your skates. I love it when my Gro Bros get kickass results. I can't rep slap you again yet. Hopefully others will. I would say you are 3 green bar, grower material :)

3. Yeah man, I was doing a little happy dance for sure when I loaded up the scale with everything but the tops and it was just over 2 zips. I knew I had another 2 in the tops which is whats pictured here. The smoke is fantastic too! She was 115 but I'm sure I lost a couple more when I trimmed off the tops stems. I'm really glad I decided to hang on to her. I can't give you rep either. It seems I've found a few folks on here that I like to read what they have to say and their responses. I've repped all 4-5 of you! lol I cruise the new posts once in awhile anymore and still wind up drawn back to a handful of fellas I dig! Ya dig?

• Like Like x 1
  4. O I dig. I am the same way. Most journals I just cruise through, a few I read, and even fewer do I post in. I have a core group of growers I put seed to earth with on here. I am glad that you started posting at the honey hole. If not I prob never would have ran into any of your grows...and that would have been a crime of galactic proportions hahaha. My prediction is once you put that that screen down this thread is going to blow up.
    Kickass name for your thread BTW !!!

5. Let me pull up my chair and squeeze in here with you gentlemen.

6. I received the best compliment a grower can receive this evening! I had a friend set the pipe down after 2 hits of White Widow! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL, that reminds me of a couple times before I started growing and we would be lucky enough to buy from a grower. I would go to his house and he would break out some smoke and weigh the weed. I would be so stoned that I could not believe it. Yes though to two hit your friend is so much fun.

8. I was riding that high all night! I smoked about 4 bowls of the same bud. lol Damn tolerance! I don't really think my tolerance is that high because I definitely felt it myself after 2 hits but I just really like smoking White Widow and now that I can grow it, I don't ever have to go without it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn, those WW look awesome. I tried a white russian and couldnt get that bitch to shape up.

When does the screen go in?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm just waiting on my OG Kush to finish up then they'll go in the tent and the screen goes down. I'm thinking late this week.

11. Although I probably wont be of any use except comic relief, I'm subbed. Remarkable self control you have with under 300 posts in all this time; I will do that over a weekend, but most of those are just to amuse myself.

12. Thanks! I don't know what the heck I'm doing but I'm hoping to make it look like I do! lol

13. I don't know what I am doing either but sometimes it turns out ok anyways. I guess "even a blind pig can find an acorn now and then."

14. What's growing on? That OG get the chop chop boom?

15. Man that OG is dragging! My Blue Dream decided to give a little more too. I'm so tempted at the moment to go grab another light and flower my closet. I would be able to flower more plants that way and I could ..... Never mind, I'm dreaming. I'm looking so forward to my own spot! Roomy's suck!

16. Today's shopping list: Pvc for the screen and 2' extensions as I'm expanding my tent to a 6x6, bigger reservoirs for my smarties to sit in, another roll of Panda film, and a couple of other things up my sleeve that will serve as a surprise to this set up. I think it's going to be legend.............. wait for it .....................dary! LEGENDARY!

17. I am looking for photos of a 6x6 screen, well lets see this monster. LOL.

18. It's humongous! 1225 2" squares to fill! I was looking across it in pure amazement empty. I can't wait to set it on top of the ladies and watch it fill up! I will do a photo update tomorrow with before and after shots of the tent and expansion. I'm real stoked about this set up. I think I may have to get a bigger exhaust fan though. Oh and I'm not going to have much of a bedroom left anymore.

19. Damn brother you are beating me to the punch, bravo! I am considering a big screen in an upcomming grow. How many plants did ou decide on? Are you sure you can tend a screen this size? Remember, everything has to stay under the screen until the stretch is over. I really want to see this, it will be epoch.

20. i can direct you to a full length grow my buddy did with (3) 5'x5' screens side by side if anyone is interested.