Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. What seeds did you order man?

2. Don't know why I just now saw this GG. I ordered some GH WW and some Ceres. Got a few freebies

3. readin through this awesome thread bro til i got to the bad news. Sorry for your loss, brother ..... your dad lives within you bro. ... my condolences again dude

4. So not sure if i missed this but how did harvesting the 6x6 screen go? N what was the final yield? .... dude goin 6x6 is nutttttts hahhaha awesome as hell

5. It was just over 2 lbs. Probably could have gone another week but the WW from that grow was great!

6. haha nice dude ... ya know ya pushed the boundaries a bit with that screen .... every time I read ya had to hit the bowl a couple times and your back was still feeling it .... i get excited and think now THATS REAL ACTION hah and I could only imagine how ya spent your days weaving that screen ...... and your thread got me super excited and anxious to try the WW I got going ... cant wait ... thanks for directing me to yoir thread brother .... would like to see how your next documented grow goes ;-)

7. A perpetual in theory, in practice much more chaotic; with my kaleidoscopic system a scrog would be unfeasible so I'm opting to try to bush out each girl that goes into rotation on the carousel. Ideally I will have three going in and three coming down each month after a six week veg in another room before they join the dance; four waves of three, making a dozen plants in the 4 x 4.5 space with up to 16 weeks available to fatten up (honestly with my Bagseed, nothing seems to need longer than about ten weeks). I've always enjoyed the insights those like yourself, Garilla, etc offer to those of us less patient and skillful.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Maaaaaan.....I figured Kenny went scroggin amd decided not to come back! :p

I hope all is well with you bro!

9. Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm still getting down but on a very small scale and have to keep everything pretty stealthy. I lurk on the forums more than participate lately. DrCannaPath has some beautiful looking plants in his screen so be sure to check that stuff out. Wouldn't be surprised to hear he gets over 2lbs on his screen.

10. thanks brother for your words ... means a lot to me coming for you brother.. do what you have to do and we will be here awaiting another adventure of yours!