Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. If your water levels are dropping, the girls are drinking.. If the ppms stay close or relatively close your feeding pretty good.. If your ppms are getting higher as they drink, too much, lay off the sauce.. If the ppms are going down drastically as they drink, need sauce.. Feeding charts are a generic rule of thumb, a basis to start.. They are better for soil.. Plant needs vary too much for a good feed schedule in hydro..

• Like Like x 3
  2. That should be simple enough. I'm going to have to journal a little better and maybe check a lil more often. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Behind the PS3, best quick dry method I've tried so far. I'm flat out of cured smoke but I've chopped half my crop. I'm not at all impressed with yield this round and considering the effort to keep these ladies alive, it's just a lil frustrating. I've held on to 2 out of 4 of my crosses in hopes they produce some nice smoke. Temps in flower this round averaged in the mid 80"s at lights on so I will be installing a AC/dehumidifier and an intake fan before I throw the next ones in. Almost all 66 of my clones made it but for now, I'll be running nothing but straight WW. I took 18 clones of that and have 12 in play now. All my clones were taken a lil over 3 weeks into flower so I'm real stoked about most living and rooting. I can definitely see the benefits of the method as I'm growing lil bushes without any training. I'll try to get some more elaborate pictures up soon to show what I'm talking about. The new batch in water is doing awesome and I'm really looking forward to sending them to the flower room. I see big frosty buds in my near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Here's a couple of pics of the first 2 to show how they're bushing out. They're short little ladies but I think they're going to do well. 1 week till flower for these then Ill have some going in every week.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383670848.003180.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383670868.856831.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Both WW's trimmed and jarred. Don't ask the weight because I'm too disgusted to put it on scales. The best quality I've grown so far but ...... Anyways, got my others hanging and time to start fixing up the room. I'll be putting the reflectors back on my cool tubes, hanging more panda, intake and AC/dehumidifier. I've also got to seal up my door better. It would be nice to have that towel out of the hallway. lol 
    I think I'm going to try to stick with the DWC for a few grows anyways n quit changing shit up all the time. If I go back to soil though, I will be using SIPs period. 

• Like Like x 3
  6. Getting the room dialed in. Everything done except hooking up the AC/dehumidifier. I don't think I'll really need it till I kick on the second light but I got the vent ran for it anyways. The plants are doing awesome in their new setup and I'm thinking I'm really going to like hydro.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228176.902693.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228189.877141.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228200.665959.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228214.915718.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228228.149181.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384228241.011160.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. I am liking what I am seeing..those gals are some mini bushes.

You have been a busy boy in here lol

After this run, I may follow your lead and try my hand at some hydro.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'm real happy with this new setup in the room. I've got that intake fan hooked up to a thermostat and it still allows enough air to pass through when it's not on. It's funny how much easier it was to cool a tent. I spent a lil time in there last night tweaking the fans and had the temps under the light at 77 with the rest of the room in the low 70's. TT, I thought I'd never change to hydro but I also thought I'd have an outdoor plot sooner. Instead I'm living in a condo and toting bags of soil in n out just ain't cutting it anymore. 

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looking forward to seeing you back up to full speed mate, that was crazy last time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Man that's the shiz Kenny. Id love to be able pull those temps off with that kind of set up. I know what you mean about toting gear in an out of your place too...possibly prying eyes. There was a dude at the nursery last weekend here walking out to his car with a bottle of Big Bloom in his hand. We both looked at each other and he knew that I knew the deal. :laughing:  

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's funny! Every time I'm in the hardware store, I think everyone looking in the misc plumbing, electrical, or nursery has got to be up to the same thing. lol 

• Like Like x 1
  12. :eek:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't know if you all ever watched breaking bad but it reminds me of the one episode where Walter is in a hardware store and he sees a guy with shopping cart full of supplies for making meth and recognizes whats up right away! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Put 5 more in and finally got the AC hooked up. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385096198.258520.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385096211.852110.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sorry for my lack of participation lately. Things got sketch again. All is still moving along n I'm really digging water still. Send me n my ladies some positive vibes. We could use some. I'm just praying that I get a chance to relax a lil before I die! Lol I'll try to get some pics up soon. I've got all 12 in flower now n hoping I get them to harvest.

16. For you Kenny. Prayers and irie vibes to you bro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws6zCW6zXAM

17. Sending good vibrations..

18. Whats up bro, been over a month since we heard from ya. I hope all is good and your holidays treated you well.

19. Don't know who's still around but I'm back for a minute. I haven't done any growing in awhile. Last one with the hydro got shut down unexpectedly and I just gave up for awhile. I really miss my white widow though so I'm going to be ordering my seeds today and getting started on the new setup. Just going for a small personal grow.

• Like Like x 1
  20. WHAT THE.....is it a ghost?!?!

What's up Kenny!! Welcome back dude! Good to see you back in the city.