Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. I'm gonna give it a day or two. Right now though it is a clusterfuck. I am having to use internet Explorer to access GC right now. Firefox is having serious problems with it.

2. #283 Green Gun, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Nice! Getting closer..

How long you going to flush?

You let them sit in the dark for a day or two before harvesting?

3. I'll start my flush at about 7 days to chop. I usually try to do a 2 week flush then I always end up going another 2 weeks for a total of 4 weeks. Most of the time I let them have a dark period of 24 to 72 hours just depending on how big of a hurry I am in. Next week I'm going to start clearing out most of the fan leaves slowly all week long so that by the time they're at 1 week left most all the fan leaves will be gone. 

4. Resubbed. Any predictions on weights yet?

5. Well I'm pretty sure I'll definitely hit that 2lb mark and I wouldn't be surprised to see 3. I've rearranged my schedule so that I can at least get these ladies hung before I run off. 

Well Merry Fracking Xmas Dood !!!

7. Damn.. how many girls?

balls deep in the MJ...

8.  I got the call today and I can't put it off any longer. I have to go to work. :( I thought I had found someone to work my deal for a couple of weeks while I finished up but it turns out I'm just too fucking good at what I do and my shop won't except mediocre. lol Yep, I'm a badass! There's something in the stars for me right now. I've been receiving strokes left and right lately and it feels good! 

The ladies (all 9 of them) are starting to really swell up. This grow has really gone pretty good but I'm really looking forward to the next. I'm going to run this screen again with hopefully 6 WW down the center and stretching outward. If all my plants turn out to be female then I'll have 2 extras and if not ... The plan is to veg the hell out of them for a couple of months and throw them under the screen and into flower when I finish up at work. I may be dreaming about a 2 month work year but it sure has a nice ring to it! I'm actively seeking sponsorship for my early retirement into the grand land of pot farming! lol But seriously, that's a dream I can have in this day and age and it will be my reality.

That is what I am working towards myself man. Good luck with it.

10. Im confused but you seem happy so all's well :metal:

11. #292 GarrillaGrower, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
     It is a very nice looking screen man. What do you think about scrog style growing now that you have done it? I personally can not ever stop scrogging. LOL.

12. There's a indoor field of screens in my dreams! lol I'm definitely going to continue scrogging for awhile. I'm hopefully going to be able to run a total of 4 screens when I get done working. This fall should be a good time. I want to do the 6x6 again with 2 lights and 2 either 4x4s or 5x5s with one light each. I'm sure Ill add a few twists in the plan before this fall but that's the general idea. It's just so easy to see why scrogging is a good thing!

13. things are looking good in here.

14.  Whats up Kenny :wave:

15. Pics? How's thing looking?

16. Good plan.. im workin on plans for a 7x3 screen and 9 plants.. that or 2 3x3 screens and 8 plants.. bout time for some pics tho...

one bud at a time

17. #298 GarrillaGrower, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

Scrogging is more than good it is the best. I am sure my whole grow will be headed in this direction soon. I reccomend that you time the veg to flower for a full screen as well as you can. That is one of the big keys.

18. Sorry I haven't been on here much since I left. Ill try to post some pics up tomorrow. My nephew tells me the trichomes are looking amazing. Definitely my best grow yet. He shut the lights off last night so they'll be hung by Monday. I'm pretty anxious to hear what the haul is. Ill have him take a lot of photos of harvest time. Ill drop in on everybody's threads and check them out tomorrow. Happy growing!!

19. Nice job brotha :metal: