High and I see a fkin turkey

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jerzeslugga, Mar 16, 2013.

1. It's a Christmas miracle OP!

[​IMG]

It does look like a turkey.

Quail are tiny in comparison.

3. if theres a flock of them and they are fed up with humans they can go squad mode and fuck u up. 20+ : 1. They can just pull out glocks and shit and start shooting you. You don't know. i hate going past flocks of animals, they could do anything. you're outnumbered so you hope they go pussy mode and let you through but they could start a rebellion on you yaknow.

4. It's a wild Jive Turkey

5. So the question is why did it cross the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [​IMG]

One of my ex-wives used to buy me this stuff all the time because I used to drink it like a fish, plus after I passed out she could sneak out and fuck my neighbors. It was a wonderful marriage.

ugh that stuff put me in the hospital for 4 days when I was 17.. pancreas... I keep my max at 80 proof now

8. One time my sister was driving me home back in high school, I swear I saw like 30 turkeys and I starting losing my shit cause I thought my sister was gonna hit them... I was high and seein shit. To this day I've never hallucinated from weed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol where I'm from these fuckers are EVERYWHERE. funny ppl are scared of little 5 lb birds hahah

They can weigh over 20 pounds.

If you're doing 60 mph down the road and one flies into your windshield, it will not be pretty.

Plus, as I posted above, they are vicious carnivores and will kill and eat humans.

11. Me and my buddy would go out the woods chill and smoke and there was this flock that was flying from a clearing and landing in the trees, man what a rush like cutting a corner close in pacman. Those cocksuckers can fly pretty good

12. Its pheasants around here,bloody thousands of them lol
    My dog brings me them all the time.

Guess the toffs wont miss a few when they are blasting them out the sky lol
    Yea shame turkeys arent wild in uk

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i can see the car thing, but where i grew up theres more deer than turkey so their more so a less of a worry. but i doubt they would ever even violently just attack a human and if you honestly couldnt fight off a turkey then they probably deserve to eat you lol 

14. Dude should of grabbed a cross bow and nabbed that sucker, wild turkey is good eating