Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple skunk smell ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by exoticincense, Mar 16, 2013.

1. A little while ago i purchased what was labeld as granddaddy purple, it had some deep purple on it probably 15% of its mass, but has a deep super strong skunk smell (no fruity smell) i have the weed in a baggy in my room prerolled into joints in a drawer & it still stinks up the whole house, even with an air freshener.

Also i get kinda anxiety like a sativa strain.

Is there a sativa strain with purple on it, that smells of skunk ? i thinking the dealer may have just guessed what it was ?

2. Sorry im kinda new to the whole blogging about my weed thing, havent smoked in some years. so i didnt get any pics i just ground it all up at once and made joints out of it it lol

But i will get pics in the future for sure !!