Children Ate Pot Brownies at elementary school

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by retreat, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Bush Senior had oil rigs hauling cocaine from Columbia when he was head of CIA,no bull shit.

Bush Jr ws also involved in mass murder down in Texas, care for me to elaborate? His daddy bailed him out and then several years later pardoned the guy who confessed to the murders that Jr. committed.

2. Cool

Wow! And I thought I was high :smoking: Sorry I am not trying to be rude its just I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

3. that ones not really a conspiracy theory though lol....it's true

4. And all the funding for all the black ops going on in the world is coming from where?
    Congress? Please. Think about it. Nixon and Pepsi Co. were running smack out of Burma to fund Vietnam. How far back ya wanna go?

Going further back in history, the Christians made drugs verboten because they made you worship the "wrong" God. Drug prohibition as a means of human control is nothing new. Don't pretend it is.

5. My take away from this is that they ate a huge overdose of mj and nobody got killed or will have long lasting effects in any way. I bet most of these kids won't take part in smoking until there older because of this.