Where to find the cleanest p*ssy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazemore, Mar 15, 2013.

1. I have a question would u ever eat a girl out if u know she slob up every fool In town? If u know she been around would u eat it? Also question 2 where do you find girls that aren't whores? Lol seriois question I dont know many girls that aren't whores. In your experience who is the cleanest and doesny have clap

2. What the fuck is this...I don't even....

Oh, wait that's right, I almost forgot. Ingesting THC gives us magical STD-revealing kinetic powers.

In that case, you're safe with every girl who isn't listed in the white trash names in the movie Ted.

I mean fuck, that's like the new gold standard.:rolleyes:

3. Most likely at bars and clubs.

4. In the shower!

But seriously, id eat her out providing her pussy was literally clean. Who cares how many shes slept with?

5. ^^^

this

6. If I know she has been around I'm not eating that box. I'm not a fan of eating box but will do it if the girl is worthwhile; but if she's a hoe there is no point to be eating it. real talk.

7. how i felt when i read this fucking thread

[​IMG]

8. Swanky restaurants?

9. I was trying to shit, then I read the title and laughed a dump right out.

Thanks chap

10. No problem! If you can help me out on my other thread too lol im looking for foods that will make me hella horney lol

11. Yeah I don't mind if she's been around long as it's clean. I love eating pussy though

12. A pet groomer maybe?

No, honestly, I'm convinced every sexually active person has or will have some sort of disease. There are hundreds of strains of HPV, you can't blood test for them, and a lot of people never show symptoms. Or they're so slight they never notice it.

There are plenty more diseases like that, that are untestable and present few symptoms. Shit, even HIV just makes you feel like you have the flu a few weeks after exposure, and some people don't even get that. Then it can stay in your body for years and years without any symptoms.

Even condoms don't do much against a lot of diseases. A good amount of stds, including HPV and herpes, are transferred by skin contact. Your entire pubic region is at risk! The other person doesn't even have to have an open sore to infect you. They could look like the cleanest person in the world and still have herpes hidden under the surface.

So...have fun?

13. Dude this sounds bad

14. Yes, the rest of us will have fun and live life.

You germaphobes have fun in your bubble.

And try and remember you could die tomorrow choking on your purified drinking water. :rolleyes:

Death comes for all, but life without livin', isn't living.

15. :laughing:

16. The answer is……

Babtist church. They are so hot and sexually repressed they are just ready to be plowed!!!

17. Are you asking us if we think YOU should do this? If you are considering lapping up a well used snatch, what is the time limit on the last use before you eat it? Would that be a week? Maybe a month? Nah, if she's a whore like you describe it would prolly be more like a few hours...no I wouldn't eat it, and imo there aren't any clean whores....so have fun, and be sure to brush your teeth a couple of times a day......

18. South Africa...