Best way to smoke crumbly BHO?

Discussion in 'General' started by SavingPurity23, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hey grasscity,

If there's a forum explaining this question please point the way, but I couldn't find a thread that really answers my question. I have a couple pictures on my computer so I'm including them as well.
    As the title says I'm wondering what's the best way to smoke this? I'm not new to dabbing but I'm also not exactly sure what this is anways.Just hash? Naww :confused: Kinda buddery texture but reminds me a lot like honeycomb... just without the gas bubble craters. Doesn't seem to be the best quality, but taste great and definitely gets me medicated. Normally all I smoke is nectar or shatter but the club had a great deal I couldn't pass up. I use the flat skilletools dabber figuring that would be the best, while I can get a little on there I can't get a full dabs worth to me.
    Somone help!?

Attached Files:

2. try heating up your dabber, and when its still warm-ish the heat will slowly melt some making it easier to get fat dabs

3. Thanks man! So like a quick shock to the dabber? That makes sense. Just so its warm enough to make it stickier so it's holds on better?

4. Warm enough to melt the BHO without vaporizing/making it smoke/bubble

Once you have a nice wet sticky bubble of BHO on the end, roll it around in the crumbs

5. use a torch lighter and a bong.

6. I like using one of these. Fits right on my bong and provides massive hits. Called an Eclipse Vape.

Attached Files:

7. Try leaving it on top of something warm (radiator, computer, laptop etc.) for a few hours. If it's warm enough it should become more sticky :)

8. Thanks man your and justadailytoke answered it PERFECTLY. Would you call this kind of BHO budder do you think? I've never really had it crumbly before

9. Muchos gracias!

10. Woah, what is that!?