Truth and dangers of marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by ColoradoHigh719, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I do know people like this but you can't blame your dependancy on a drug you blame it on your weak ass character, re-up and find a way to improve situation which will in turn improve said character.

I mean, we don't blame heroine for overdoses, we blame stupid people for using it in the first place and yet the green goblin is gonna come and snatch up your sanity and fuck up your sleep schedule.

2. To quote a great documentary, "I started with milk, now I drink alcohol. Does that mean milk is a gateway to alcohol?"

3. Ever hear the phrase "Drug of choice"? It implies that any drug is addicting to this person.
    I'm addicted to Dr Pepper (Caffeine). Without it I get bad headaches. Guess what? No warning label on the can...

4. You know it's a bullshit video when there's no liking system.

5. I understand not wanting kids to do drugs but be honest with them. That video is pretty much saying if you smoke weed it will ruin your life. YOU CONTROL YOUR LIFE!

6. see that goofy ass fuckin kid at 4:00? he looks like the type of kid that would tweak out if he puffed a fuckin cigarette...

horrible examples of how weed is bad..

dumb videos piss me off

7. This is the most bullshitest shit ever. Those plp are suckers lol, blaming it on weed cuz they fucked up in life. You control the weed not the other way around, fool. I smoked weed , but I dont always think of smoking weed everyday and every minutes of the day, what a fucking joke.

8. Oh bullshit. I have a crippling caffeine and nicotine dependency. I can't go a day without those substances without being a completely terrible monster of a person to interact with. My coworkers will go so far as to bring me coffee because of it.

Meanwhile, due to personal circumstances that make marijuana impossible for me to partake in at the moment (read: unsupportive family and little free time), I stopped smoking weed, I was a heavy user. And I just stopped. Symptoms? Sleeping was a bit difficult at first, but I've always been a horrible insomniac, In fact, the only time I've ever slept well is when I smoke marijuana in the first place. The Sciatic Nerve pain that it helped immensely is now treated with OTC painkillers that most of the time don't really do anything. And it felt weird being sober all the time for the first couple of days. It didn't even make me grumpy.

That's really it. The symptoms I was using marijuana to treat came back full force, and I felt weird for a bit. I just....stopped. Drug addicts don't just stop because getting high is inconvenient.

9. Hahaha that's what i was thinking. I wonder how many dislikes it would have gotten

10. I tried to post a comment in order to prove everyone wrong.... and it said "Comment pending approval" So they are filtering comments so those that only say "weed is bad" "this is scary" "My friend overdosed on 2 marijuanas" are the ones that pass..... so they are filtering the opinions of the views so there is no chance they could be proven wrong - which they could easily be

some of the comments want to to just scream:

and some are quite funny:

11. these people are just fuck ups that happen to smoke weed... i wanna smack them all in the face.

12. Colorado, to me it sounds like SOMEONE ought to start forwarding copies of "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List" to the kids to counteract all that BS! :devious:

To get a copy of the List (over 1000 pages of links), all you have to do is PM me your email, or check out the bottom of my sig and email me! :D I send back an email with a PDF attachment that can be easily forwarded to everyone you know!

But guys, SOMETIMES hotmail has problems with the List! :( I think it is just the older accounts. Anyway, if you have multiple accounts, don't use the hotmail one! Gmail and yahoo have NO problems accepting the List. :)

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my List, here is a tiny sample from the CANCER - BREAST section (1 in 8 women get breast cancer! :eek: ).

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/66/13/6615

Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope (article - 2006) NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of breast cancer cells. (abst - 2006)
    Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of b... [Exp Cell Res. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabidiol inhibits tumour growth in leukaemia and breast cancer in animal studies (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]International Association for Cannabis as Medicine[/FONT]

Besides counteracting BS like that video, the List can also be the source for that "killer" paper on cannabis that you have dreamed of doing! If you have an ailing relative, you can send (anonymously, perhaps?) a packet of articles to educate them! And you can even become the local "Ganja Guru" by just reading the news articles- you don't need to read a single complicated medical study to educate yourself! ;)

Get your copy today and SHARE IT! The List should be bouncing around every school! :yay:

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. It’s legal where I’m from. I’m 51 years old and have recently discovered it. I thank our prime minister every day