Signatures?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by wars, Mar 14, 2013.

1. hi can we add signatures

2. For sure Chip

3. how do i do that pal!

4. [​IMG]

see i think this 1 would be cute

5. Click where it says "User CP" you should see "edit signature" on that big list of things and you can take it from there.

6. oh hmm i dont have that option maybe i need more posts or something thanks anyway pal!

7. [quote name='"wars"']oh hmm i dont have that option maybe i need more posts or something thanks anyway pal![/quote]

Are you on mobile?

8. I believe you are correct. Likely around an hour after your 10th post.
    Please review the forum guidelines for signature rules. Size is limited to 300 x 125, there are other restrictions too. :smoke:

9. Hello.

Where can I find these forum guidelines on signatures?

10. #12 TheAnswer121, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  11. Hey...That's why I'm asking I still don't understand the rules! is it ok now? 

12. If you only read the signature section, you would think it's acceptable.

You have to read all the rules and put it togather. Under not allowed is this part;

n. Advertisements for your own site or another site. Note: You are welcome to post an occasional interesting link to another website, within the context of a thread's topic.

So your signature is not acceptable due to the external link to a retailer. A link to a GrassCity Thread, your grow journal, your GC Blog etc. would be ok.
    :smoke: