Question about THC in the system

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bond007, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I'm 5'10" 140lb, around 10% body fat.

I workout a lot, have a fast metabolism. I've kept my fat intake low for as long as I can remember, under 50g a day.

I smoke a gram a day. Yesterday was my last day smoking.

I want to move forward with my life and start applying for some real jobs so I can make some use of this business/compsci degree.

I plan to continue working out, continue eating a low fat/carb and high protein diet, start running 20-30min a day, quit smoking cigarettes, etc.

Realistically, how long will it take to get this out of my system?

2. realisticly giv it a week or two cuz thc does get abosrbed into your fat cells so it gonna take a lil longer than les say if it got absorbed into your blood stream

3. They have an app for that

4. two weeks at least.

what's stopping you from applying now?
    first of all not all jobs require drug testing, secondly by the time you get to that point it'll probably be out of your system anyway.

5. Depends on how much you smoke..If only occasionaly, maybe two weeks. If daily atleast 3 weeks to a month. Most drug tests only look for 50 ng of thc per ml of urine, so it depends on how much thc you have stored. Years back my best dealer was on probation but was never tested. He smoked blunts ALL day long, easily around 7 grams of flower a day, and once his PO began testing him and he stopped smoking it took him 2.5 months to stop testing dirty.