420's 4K Perpetual Glory Hole

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 420inMI, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She's purdy bro!

2. Expanding my reading! Once I read everything here I felt like a junkie needing his fix!
    The same 50% Hardcore Amazing Info 50% Beach stories from the 70s lol

I just made some iso last night using my grinder, I highly suggest it. Not only does it clean the living shit outta it, but the iso wasn't half bad either!

Hagg

3. I wish I had time to hang out over there too. :)

Great minds think alike. That how I clean my grinder too. Little ISO, slosh it around. Cleans the screen and everything like brand new. And like you said, once you evap it, you get some decent hash.

4. I'll make sure to link you to anything important rocking! Gotta keep the flow of info open, learning basic coding right now just to be able to run a DIY canna site.

5. really gotta clean it good, im talkin triple wash with new iso or her screen will gunk up and she will be a bitch.

6. Have you ever ran any female seeds or dna? Got some of both going right now

7. Iced grapefruit by female seeds
    Love DNA!
    Secret sour, Connie Chung, OG LA Affie, sharksbreath, via DNA

8. I got c99 and chocolope going isn't secret sour some what new?

9. Yup, it and OG LA Affie just ditched their helmets today. Got some LA Chocolat beans too.

10. Oh, you should have asked around about the Choc.

11. Why's that

12. She is a picky girl. Always fighting def. I think she was a Cal/mag whore.

13. Alright thanks for the heads up

14. Oh, and pops says she's ready at 45 days.

15. Ha. That's only for you...lol

16. Ohh sorry, I got confused.. :rolleyes: :laughing:

17. I might need to take the chem 2 a little early.

18. Ofcourse. Play with the pheno ya gave me so ill never get an accurate depiction of what's to come.. Such a dick! Lmao

19. Suck my what?

20. #60 420inMI, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Cool brotha, do that. Nice to have ya around here too.

Good point. That's when I know to clean mine, I ain't getting no keif. Lol:smoking:

Cool "beans" :laughing: Can't wait to see how the Chocolat turns out for ya.

Yea I remember Joe saying her never run that strain again. Always something with that bitch.

What else is new with that guy. ?:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course. Keepin ya on your game. :poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.