420's 4K Perpetual Glory Hole

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 420inMI, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks bro. I flower in 20 gallon soft pots. They yield well 6-8 ish per

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. How long do you usually veg for and how many lights per thousand watt? Thanks for the answers man !

3. Being a perpetual, I've got tons of time, most veg for 70-90 days. Occasionally 130 days :laughing:( big mistake.....too fucking big). I've got a GrapeApe that has been vegging longer than that, but its a pretty stout indica, so she wont stretch much. I hope ;). I'm running 1000 watts in veg, and 4000 in flower. 2-3 plants per 1000 watts.

4. Right on. Wouldn't be this same without ya. :smoke:

5. Still tryin to figure out how you came up with such a fantastic name for this thread! :rolleyes: :laughing:

6. goin to peep the vids and catch up here.

when can we see the tga stuff??

I hear he has the best genetics!!!:poke::poke::bolt:

7. I heard good things about tga too I would like to run some of his gear anyone know his most popular strain?

8. lol. imho. lots of frost. low on stone. great bag appeal. unstable crosses.

strain pickin is all on what ya like in flavors. which his line also has alot of great flavors imo. much better ways to spend your $$ on beans tho. imo

9. Subcool puts out genetics so fast that its hard to keep track of his most popular strain.

My personal fav was Vortex

10. Couldn't have said it better myself. The 3 strains I ran were a pretty good buzz tho. Joe's just a pot snob. :):poke:

11. I too liked the vortex, I didn't grow it tho, just sampled the end product. I've Heard it's somewhat stable from a few threads around the boards.

12. I took it a week past his suggested flower date and had no nanners. I've said this before, but, I think Subcool's older genetics are far more stable than all these new strains they're coming out with.

13. What strains or seedbank company's would you recommend ?

14. 420!

We are so having a dab off! Just bought a new rig and everything.
    Good to see you pushing out product man top notch, what's the soil mix like this time?

SooHaGGarD

15. Such as...? :cool:

Wakie wakie MI :wave:

16. Querkle was a fun one. i never got the purple pheno but did come with a nice lemoney smell/taste!

17. #38 420inMI, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Thanks Haggard, nice to see ya around here. ;) How's the old man doing over there? Dab off is on :bongin:
    Soil mix is the same old no-till. Haven't touched it except for a little topdress here n there. Simplicity at its best.

I gotta get my hands on your gear too. Next order for sure.

Morning bro. Seems like everything he pops out lately is just too rushed. TimeWreck turned out great and that a recent release, but it also doesn't contain any of his normal breeding stock except vortex, which seems more stable. BloodWreck x vortex. I haven't paid any attention to his more recent stuff. I've been popping stuff from breeders I can trust. ;) Nice when they live in the same state, you can punch them when ya see em if their stuff don't work out. :rolleyes: lol

18. punch him for me next time ya see him just for the hell of it...;):D

19. For sure.

G13 BlueberryGum. Day 62, bitch is coming down this weekend. ;):smoke:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.