Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HUGE solventless dab in Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazinBlizzard, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Not solvent-:cool:less.

2. so uh can you tell us more about how you scored this "earll" in costa rica i cant even find it in the states. did you make it

and lol is all that reclaim just from yalls use

3. #23 BlazinBlizzard, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    yuuup... went down a week before to see Costa Rica properly aswell.. fucking crazy party tho.

You could see the main stage from our house. That balcony where we were taking dabs.

[​IMG]

inside was so sick

[​IMG]

I brought it from CO. I'm always a fan of out of sight, out of mind. You just have to be smart and act typical. ;)

and yes that pipe got cleaned 2 or 3 times before that during the week as well.... It got dirty fast with 3 people smoking oil all day for 10 days :D

we even plucked out a huge piece of reclaim and let it dry on a rock in the sun... I dont think we ever went back to it. hahah hopefully something eats it :confused_2:

4. Damn dude if you don't mind me asking how much did the trip cost? With hotel, air fare and all. That view is amazing

5. #25 BlazinBlizzard, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Honestly not that expensive for what we got out of it. Plus it was all split 3 ways...

We rented 2 different houses, one for before the festival and one for during, so that cost some extra. Car rental, airfair, festival tickets, meds, tons of groceries, fresh fruit, and alcohol.. I think everyone spent a little under 2k a piece for all the rentals and mmj preps, and then we each brought another $1500 that got spent while we were there.. mostly on amazing sea food, margaritas, and champagne.

A good tip, we switched money to CR colones before we left... DONT even bother... EVERYWHERE in Uvita at least, takes american dollars and trying to figure out there colony system, espically high or tripping... was soooo frustrating lol

Such a great country tho... made me wanna learn spanish again

6. Just out of curiosity.. How did you get your errl into Costa Rica? Headed there for spring break in march and were already trying to figure out how to sneak dabs in

7. En Costa Rica estamos locos, amamos la weed y los DABS! 😁

Attached Files: