Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you sure those aren't crabs??
    :lol:

:laughing:

2. That's insane, I would probably do your laundry or something if you were super busy and really needed me too, I would get it done I might have someone else clean them but I would get it done. I would expect something in return (not sexual) but I would expect you to at least smoke with me or something. Lol that's crazy that you don't know anyone that would do your laundry. I'm not offering to actually do your laundry but if I knew you personally I would. 

3. Well, technically a "Doctor" said they were crabs. But then I looked it up on yahoo answers and it said crabs don't fly, so I'm pretty sure they're fairies  :confused_2:

I try to be nice if I knew you I'd be nice to you I promises.

5. No, man. I am the same way. I am too fuckin' nice. I do nice shit for people all the time, people who don't even deserve it. But I would never even consider letting someone do my laundry unless it was like ... my man or my mom.

That's nice of you, though.
    Except you've never done laundry, so I would probably be better off doing my own.ol

im telling you I can do a mean batch of laundry

7. So i'm outside have a smoke while i'm pissing in the alley and suddenly my mouth fails me and my cigarette does a belly flop into my puddle of urine. fml.

bummer dude.

light another

9. Doing that now.

10. They would get done but I probably wouldn't be the one that washed them!  :laughing:

11. Oh, hell no. That's out if the question. Ha.

Time for this lady to say good night. Thanks for hanging out blades, it's been real. :love:

12. I pay hookers to do my laundry... gotta make it worth the money

13. I aint touchin anyone elses laundry. Fuck that. 

14. least it wasnt a blunt dawg

cuz ive done that before fo sho.

15. I would if it was my s/o, and obviously my kid's. But no. Otherwise, no.

Goodnight homies!!!!

16. High as fuck

17. 6 hours of sleep. must make the transition to the bed.

18. Nothing hurts more than a knee scrape.

19. Looney Toons is on Boomerang. Perfect nuthin else i'd rather watch when im fucked up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.