Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Must smoke marijuana... God I hate Mondays especially this Monday I was supposed to be off work sitting at home doing nothing. 37hr is to much to pass on, gotta make that paper. Gonna be a long week

2. Caused activity in my dickies..

Underlying bestiality fetish???

• Like Like x 3
    Had I not had the warranty... which was still $175 deductible... I would have had to pay off the $350 I still owe on THAT phone and then purchase a new one outright.
    Warranties are necessary, especially when you finance something, like I did with my phone.

Oh wow that's a lot of money. I don't usually get that high end of stuff, the tablet was like 120 bucks each time and the phone I'm looking at is going to be like 150~ used but it's gonna have zero warranty..

5. I feel you. Not a fan of Mondays, and this morning dragged like a dude with elephantitis balls.

• Like Like x 3
    Yeah, if I would have just gotten a $200 phone and paid cash for it, I wouldn't need a warranty.
    But when you're spending $600 and financing a piece of electronics... yeah... 

Of all the phones I've had over the last 15 years, I've never broken one like this before. They've always still worked despite the damage. For this one, the screen is completely shot, the LCD totally blown. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

"Mondays...sometimes you just gotta sack it up "

• Like Like x 5
  8. Sticks and stones may break my bones... but sticks & seeds annoy me.

• Like Like x 1
    I found a premature seed in my weed yesterday I nearly cried.

10. Hopefully it's just a super swollen calyx ;_;

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm partial to dolphins, myself.

• Like Like x 4
  12. hahahahaha yeah I drank quite a bit yesterday was planning on just calling work to let them know my availability for the week but ended up hauling my ass outta bed and downtown. Woke up with a broken iPhone too so yeah this Monday blows!!

13. 600$ dollars for a phone!!! Holy shizza any blades wanna start making phones with me? How hard can it be right?

It totally wasn't I don't know how it got there cause I've never had any male flowers with this strain before. Only thing I can think of is a few grow cycles ago I was growing a super heavy sativa strain that was still being stabilized, and the pheno I had would hermi out at about 10 weeks in. I'm thinking some of the pollen might have stuck to a fan blade or something and pollinated my females from last go. I'm not really that worried about it because I've gone through like 3-4 ounces already and this is the first I've seen anything, but I always strive for sensimilla.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #177357 Leftley, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Well, if you think about it.. better off just being happy that no further damage was done! That sweet, sweet sensi.  :smoking:

edit: I've never been un/lucky enough to come across some sativa with seeds in it and too paranoid to order over the internet... time for cultivation here is insane.

16. That dorsal fin hits the right spots then im guessing ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. LOL, I literally pictured this episode in my head when I typed it. "BUFFALO SOLJA!!!!!"

• Like Like x 1

Dawn was the best companion. Everyone else sucked except for maybe May.

• Like Like x 1