Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Put them in their place. You are the paying customer, if they want your money they will listen to you. Don't be their bitch. You each have what the other person wants.

2. Ten years from now you will look back on your attitude today and realize you were acting like a spoiled kid with no respect for anyone. When enough people have kicked you to the curb you'll be the one begging for a helping hand out. You are the "lucky" one right now people bother to hit you up.
    People who "deal" anything take the risk you aren't able or are unwilling to take. I wouldn't risk my freedom or my life for some one like you. You need to learn how to be accountable for your end of all interactions with others. Give people space, time and respect. This world doesn't revolve around.. Ah hell, you know the rest of that line. ;) plenty of peeps have already told you I'm sure.

3. Tonight shall be epic.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb2f-DwHAtk

5. :blink: I've been holding back actual thoughts I've wanted to post here but keep getting distracted.. Hmm

6. #125306 WaxPayne, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    @[member="OscarZetaAcosta"]

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z9nXD8HjIA

7. Indeed.

8. God has put me on this earth to put up with you drug addicts! That much I am sure of!
    If only there was an equivalent of available (sane) females to counter the sheer number of hopeless druggies that plague my life...I'd be set! ;)

9. Oh and morons too..can't forget y'all!! lol
    Fuckers like to stand behind me while I work and watch.. Some of them use the saying.. "Easy money!"
    Seriously...if you use this line you probably need to work harder.. And stop watching me make mine!! Cuz this money is farrrrr from EASY!!!

Sheeit!!

10. #125311 Deleted member 42976, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    I have plenty of respect just not for know it alls like yourself. He told me to "hit me up any time "today and didn't respond.

11. There is something wrong with this boat. It only goes in circles... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406661682.710025.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #125313 OOTROLLOO, Jul 29, 2014
    Word. Well, for an ounce, which in turn would make me feel alright for a good month or so.

I'm a terrible person, I know this already.

:confused_2:

EDIT: You must really hate trophy hunters/fishers then.

13. #125314 Dryice, Jul 29, 2014

I understand where you're coming from, but making ado about 'drug addicts' on a pot forum seems a bit excessive... and futile.

14. I used to work at national beef cutting up 1500 cows in a 8 hourr shift straight up slavery cutting piece after piece back to back and if you weren't quick they would pile up I hated that shit...but people would walk around saying easy money, easy money. But when I would talk to them one on one no-one liked the conditions we had to endure they where just trying to keep the morale up straight up oppression

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

15. lol, that is indeed the most world-weary lookin baby I've ever seen

16. I can't deal with this shit.

I need coffee.

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUlsTuG39O0

18. I posted this thought while taking a smoke break. Everytime I go have a smoke there are like a dozen crack heads waiting for me to bum a smoke.. lol no...nothing to do with anyone here specifically! Ha!!