Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. An easter egg hunt with eggs full of weed, and whatever other adult things would be pretty sweet. I used to kick ass at easter egg hunts. I always got lucky and got the egg with the money in it.

2. FUCK WORK on easter AND 4/20!? This blows, atleast I got to have breakfast with the family. Gonna smoke a few bowls on the way to work fo sho

3. Am I the only person who dreads going to family events?

4. it's a beautiful day today. 

5. About to start high fiving Jesus :D

Attached Files:

6. Netflix is crazy. It's got so much stuff but I always seem to watch the same things. I have problems branching out. Anyways how did the toke go, or are you waiting for tonight?

7. Forgot I had a 3 gram nug to break down today. Was saving it just for today.

8. Nah hommie. I volunteered to work today mostly because I didn't want to see my family. I love them but sitting around chatting about all the stuff I'm not doing or should be doing is terrible.

9. my dealer texted me 3 hours ago saying he'll get to me once he's done taking a shit. I'm getting worried now, should I come to his house and make sure his shit is going well?

10. 4:20 on 4/20

Blaze it if you got it

11. Very interesting...I just blew vapor from an e cig into my smoke detector/carbon monoxide.  Not only did the smoke alarm go off but the carbon monoxide one did too.

12. I did nigga.....cough ah shit son....3mo hrs for me ha Cali love shiiiiit

13. that's alright. I'll join y'all in 3 hours :D

14. Ah, that reminds me that I used to save the nicest looking nug for 4:20 on 4/20.

I forgot that shit, good memories.

15. boutta smoke this kief bowl then head to work. I have no weed for the rest of 4/20 lmao just kief

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lRexthrDNi4

17. aesop rock is crazy haha

18. RUSH is fanfuckingtastic.

They are so clever with their music, hiding Easter eggs and hidden references to things. I love it.

I wish I could write music like they do.